2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

i had such a great time yesterday! i cant believe i got to meet mika (i just typed out mika like this: meeka :blink: ) even though it was very very short, i did get it into my head it would never happen!

im couldnt sleep much last night cos i kept thinking about the gig! i think the stage was too far away though, anyone else think so?!

YAAAAAAAAY i love mika, he was brilliant! :wub2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tea lady was a legend!!!!

and OMG thats the pervvy photographer :naughty: :naughty:

LOL!!! I know. He was funny. :naughty: I didn't know he was taking pics/film of up my skirt until Holy Johnny told me! Ha ha ha!

ive tried watching the videos you have posted on zshare but my pc doesnt seem to want them to work :boxed: :boxed:

They work for me but taske AGES to load. Have you tried clicking stop then play again and waiting about 20 mins? That's what I had to do... otherwise try dowloading them

LOL!!! I know. He was funny. :naughty: I didn't know he was taking pics/film of up my skirt until Holy Johnny told me! Ha ha ha!

Then we though we escaped him and when we got inside he poped up in front of us again hhahha

"Um...Hello.....again"

Strange man.

ive been ordered to clear out my room for a car boot sale on sunday :boxed:

so im here but im not here if you know what i mean...just working through my Mika depression :wink2:

my brother has just showed me the daily Mirror and Mika is in it from the somerset house concert i would post a new thread with pictures but im too busy right now...but from reading it we know who was in the lion and bunny costumes :thumb_yello:

my brother has just showed me the daily Mirror and Mika is in it from the somerset house concert i would post a new thread with pictures but im too busy right now...but from reading it we know who was in the lion and bunny costumes :thumb_yello:

I wonder where the pictures of me is.. There was like two photographers taking pictures of me, and I really want to see them. :roftl: