2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you posted your concert story yet?

That was my first post since i got back - i didn't get back until after 9 last night. Got a take away, gave my family cuddles etc and was so tired, didn't really do anything except go through my 56 e-mails!!

Sorry, I am trying hard to catch up with this thread but I only made it until page 355 so far. I came home late last night, there is so much to catch up with after 2.5 internetless days!

We had a great group! And it was good to be in London again, last time I was there it was 1999... I read RAK1's reports and I think that is what I wanted to say too (except for the part about Alan Cumming, I didn't recognise him at all, even when he was right in front of me :naughty: ).

My pics are HERE.

They are not all of the best quality (I took them with my phone) but some came out quite good. And I was standing in the perfect spot, right where I had planned to be: front row on the left, an excellent place to spot Martin (in Birmingham I was standing front row in the middle). :naughty:

A small selection:

SH170707Mika3.jpg

SH170707Mika6.jpg

SH170707Mika8.jpg

And of course Patrick:

SH170707Patrick3.jpg

He was great too! I didn't know what to expect but I sort of love him! And now I want to have the Magic Position loop melody thingie as a ringtone.

thank u Blue! glad u found the good spot ;)

im quiet glad i havent seen any pictures of me floating around yet :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: just the odd arm or back of my head :naughty:

oh and Lunafish i got you on my camera but its kinda just your head in the crowd......

2007_0717somersethouse17july0060.jpg

Hello.

I'm soooo tired! Haven't been up long.

I didn't manage to get the time yesterday :( Didnt go into central in the end. There was a review in the London Paper but we weren't in it

I'm so tired still!!! :blink:

stop crying! start reporting! lol

*make coffee for everyone*

Oh and one more thing before I forgot. Martin was great during Over My Shoulder! I didn't actually notice it was him singing for a while

oooooh :thumb_yello: i remember he sang with mika at the troubadour show in LA it was great!

Oh and one more thing before I forgot. Martin was great during Over My Shoulder! I didn't actually notice it was him singing for a while

YES!!!!! He was soooooooo fantastic!!!!!!!!

Did you hear me shout 'WELL DONE MARTIN!!!' when it ended? He is so lush- his voice is brilliant! I LURVE his singing!!! I did tell him that at the aftershow party in Manchester and he said i was making him blush!! :blush-anim-cl: lol!!!! Love him. :biggrin2:

YES!!!!! He was soooooooo fantastic!!!!!!!!

Did you hear me shout 'WELL DONE MARTIN!!!' when it ended? He is so lush- his voice is brilliant! I LURVE his singing!!! I did tell him that at the aftershow party in Manchester and he said i was making him blush!! :blush-anim-cl: lol!!!! Love him. :biggrin2:

I was literally melting indeed. I love both Martins voice and guitar playing. :thumb_yello:

I can't watch Jennies video at work, it will not load. I will have another try at home tonight!

Blue Eyes, I saw you standing in the other queue! Your outfit is gorgeous, so original!

:bleh: Sara, Have your feet recovered yet?

No! :shocked: I've just caught a blister this morning and it was bleeding again! I'll be ok in my trainers. :thumb_yello:

If i do end up dressing up on Sunday, i will either go bare footed or wear my bridal trainers. lol! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I still don't know what time Mika is on yet.

No! :shocked: I've just caught a blister this morning and it was bleeding again! I'll be ok in my trainers. :thumb_yello:

If i do end up dressing up on Sunday, i will either go bare footed or wear my bridal trainers. lol! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I still don't know what time Mika is on yet.

Aww well mine are exactly the same now. I was walking round Brighton all day yesterday in stupid shoes :S Definately sticking to trainers today!! I'm going to randomly walk around London all day while my sisters at work. Fun fun fun

(Just uploading my pics by the way. I have loads more decent Patrick Wolf ones than ones of Mika though :blink: )

Did anyone see Patricks MySpace bulletin he left today? :sneaky2:

(Just uploading my pics by the way. I have loads more decent Patrick Wolf ones than ones of Mika though :blink: )

Did anyone see Patricks MySpace bulletin he left today? :sneaky2:

Just gimme the ones of Patrick :naughty: And no, but I'd very much like to see it :naughty::yay:

omg, the pics are absolutely incredible!! probably the best gig pics of fans I have ever seen! all your outfits rocked!! :thumb_yello: it' SO good to see everyone!! and what a great time you have had!! :biggrin2:

I am sorry to hear about giulietta and kokolondon.. :shocked: I hope they'll make it on time for mika.. I am sure they will, they'll be tired and in this heat also.. :boxed:

sorry for being ignorant.. I have seen the pic of the playlist.. what song is U GOT LOVE (or smt along that line..)? is it a new cover..? :blink:

:thumb_yello: No problem

Here's patricks bulletin

Short and ...not so sweet

Date: Jul 18, 2007 9:43 PMSubject: Somerset HouseBody: Mika is a twat

:roftl: I officially love Patrick Wolf :mf_rosetinted:

No, what bulletin? I didn't have him added to my myspace friends.............i'm rather shocked actually!!!!! To say the least!!!!

I've just visited his myspace page for the first time, and his comments are all about Mika and they are saying VERY VERY horrible things about Mika!!

I'm disgusted! I thought Mika and Patrick were friends.......am confused. Why does Patrick Wolf allow these comments and why hasn't he deleted them? They are not good at all.

As much as i 'rather' enjoyed the performance from PW at SH, i dunno what i think of him now.:thumbdown: