2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Would it have been you who gave me the flashing heart Yopp? I was dying to introduce myself to the fanclub but I'm very shy so I'm sorry if I seemed unfriendly when I eventually did to a couple of people :blush-anim-cl: I was the one with the weird orange, green and yellow spikey hair bobble :biggrin2:

Hum... No, it wasn't me, that doesn't ring a bell... But flashing heart means MFC so you should fine your new friend here :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group pic #1 :

sh001ia5.jpg

Group pic #2 :

sh002pk7.jpg

Giulietta, Koko, Yuppy :

sh016br1.jpg

Me and Sparkly1 :

sh017mx6.jpg

Half-Sparkly1 and Blue :

sh019kj8.jpg

Haeschen's Friend whose name i don't know, Haeschen and Vally :

sh021hz6.jpg

Kata in love with Patrick Wolf :

sh034pr8.jpg

To the POINT !

he said "Hey !! Olivia !! How are you ?!" And he came to kiss me ! :blink::roftl: *I didn't ask for anything !! Who are you ? I'm waiting for someone, here*... Anyway, since i was there, and he was there, i yelled a little bit at him, being ME, about the fact that he didn't wear the badge... And he said "Not tonight, but i've been wearing it for 2 weeks here" showing me the pocket of his jacket :roftl: !! And he also said "the apple, it's cute !" (re-considering the things, maybe he WAS drunk, not like i said in the Alan Whoever thread...)

Anyway : THE POINT : Vally yelled at me like 3 or 4 times telling me that Cherisse was coming out !! And then i saw her. And she saw me too :wub2: And she litterally ran into my arms !! It was so UNBELIEVABLE !! I managed to say something more than "..." or "bvksqkvkqqke" and she was the nicest person EVER...

MIKA kisses you?!!! And Cherisse runs into your arms?!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!

*jealously punching the keys on the keyboard*

What wonderful reports and great pics. I especially appreciate all the fan pics, it is so wonderful to see your lovely faces and beautiful dress-ups. It looks like a wonderful time to me!

Thanks again for sharing.....I guess it was worth the wait.:biggrin2:

To the POINT !

When he went out, everbody went over him, talking to him, taking pics, bla bla bla... I was away, cause i was actually waiting for Cherisse :blush-anim-cl: That was my mission that night... And in the middle of everybody, i was still looking, obviously, but away, he said "Hey !! Olivia !! How are you ?!" And he came to kiss me ! :blink::roftl: *I didn't ask for anything !! Who are you ? I'm waiting for someone, here*... Anyway, since i was there, and he was there, i yelled a little bit at him, being ME, about the fact that he didn't wear the badge... And he said "Not tonight, but i've been wearing it for 2 weeks here" showing me the pocket of his jacket !! And he also said "the apple, it's cute !" (re-considering the things, maybe he WAS drunk, not like i said in the Alan Whoever thread...)

thats cool oliv! :) hehe

happy for u :)

isnt cherisse cute!? :)

will u guys take me to a show in paris? if i come? :bleh:

thats cool oliv! :) hehe

happy for u :)

isnt cherisse cute!? :)

will u guys take me to a show in paris? if i come? :bleh:

Cherisse is simply THE custest :wub2::biggrin2:

And the next show in Paris is sold-out... But if you find a ticket or for another show, let's say WHY NOT ? :biggrin2:

Would it have been you who gave me the flashing heart Yopp? I was dying to introduce myself to the fanclub but I'm very shy so I'm sorry if I seemed unfriendly when I eventually did to a couple of people :blush-anim-cl: I was the one with the weird orange, green and yellow spikey hair bobble :biggrin2:

It was me chloe! :wink2:

Cherisse is simply THE custest :wub2::biggrin2:

And the next show in Paris is sold-out... But if you find a ticket or for another show, let's say WHY NOT ? :biggrin2:

if mika wont get me in ill be very mad!!!! ;)

but well see..... im so confused now!!!

i dont know what ill do.....

if i want to be able to stay in the usa....i need to study something... so i could get a student visa..... they make my life really hard with this!

so im looking to see if i can find a not SO expenssive school....

if i wont study i might need to go back to israel for a month or so on september.... so thats why i thought maybe ill go threw paris on the way back to LA....lol but its all dreams right now...i REALLY dont know what will happend :boxed:

btw....did mika look more alive?! lol in the pix he looks like he got some rest ';)

:biggrin2: First of all: I'd like to thank all of you who were at Somerset House. I wish I had spoken to you more, but I'm a bit shy, I was freezing, and a bit ill. (Had walked waayyy too much on the day before. Also my stomach hurts every time when I'm nervous, whether the stress is bad or good. :boxed: ) I will chat with you more next time.

I got back home last night from my first EVER London trip. Also it was my first time in the UK. AND first time flying! My legs are still killing me as I walked around London and travelled on a tube dressed up in my fancy costume. (Got just few funny looks.)

I had never heard anything from Patrick Wolf. I was planning I'd find out what kind of a guy he is before the gig, but hey time flies so quickly... I suppose I have to buy his album(s) cuz I loved every song of his!

But Mika was better! :wub2: I'm sorry, I don't have any words now to describe how amazing he was. I jumped too much cuz I broke my flasing heart sometime during Ring Ring. You know that tiny part that keeps batteries inside of the heart? Well, that part fell off and so did the batteries. :thumbdown: I couldn't start searching them while Mika was singing. So I will have to get another one for future gigs.

I quickly read some of the reports you have written. I'm happy for everyone who got to see/meet Mika after the gig. I wish I had stayed for longer, but the security men told us to go home. :thumbdown: Plus I didn't know if Mika was gonna show up... I didn't meet him and didn't get a change to give him my little bear that was inside my bag. Therefore I'm a bit depressed. :boxed: I guess I just have to wait till December. :shocked: How will I be able to wait for so long to see him and MFC:ers again? That's shocking...

My pics will follow. Although they are quite bad!

I quickly read some of the reports you have written. I'm happy for everyone who got to see/meet Mika after the gig. I wish I had stayed for longer, but the security men told us to go home. :thumbdown: Plus I didn't know if Mika was gonna show up... I didn't meet him and didn't get a change to give him my little bear that was inside my bag. Therefore I'm a bit depressed. :boxed: I guess I just have to wait till December. :shocked: How will I be able to wait for so long to see him and MFC:ers again? That's shocking...

My pics will follow. Although they are quite bad!

hey dear :) glad u had fun at the show!!! sorry u didnt meet mika :(

i hope u will on december :) ill cross fingers for u ;)

Sorry, I am trying hard to catch up with this thread but I only made it until page 355 so far. I came home late last night, there is so much to catch up with after 2.5 internetless days!

We had a great group! And it was good to be in London again, last time I was there it was 1999... I read RAK1's reports and I think that is what I wanted to say too (except for the part about Alan Cumming, I didn't recognise him at all, even when he was right in front of me :naughty: ).

My pics are HERE.

They are not all of the best quality (I took them with my phone) but some came out quite good. And I was standing in the perfect spot, right where I had planned to be: front row on the left, an excellent place to spot Martin (in Birmingham I was standing front row in the middle). :naughty:

A small selection:

SH170707Mika3.jpg

SH170707Mika6.jpg

SH170707Mika8.jpg

And of course Patrick:

SH170707Patrick3.jpg

He was great too! I didn't know what to expect but I sort of love him! And now I want to have the Magic Position loop melody thingie as a ringtone. :naughty:

It was me chloe! :wink2:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl: :biggrin2:

I'll put my pics and movies up later- I was annoyed as I ran out of room on my cam ad wanted to film Lollipop so I deleted like 3 minutes of film then mom said she had her camera too :thumbdown: but I'll upload what I have.

Fab pics Blue :D

im quiet glad i havent seen any pictures of me floating around yet :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: just the odd arm or back of my head :naughty:

oh and Lunafish i got you on my camera but its kinda just your head in the crowd......

2007_0717somersethouse17july0060.jpg