Hi! Newbie here :)

jassisa

When I first saw Mika's video Grace Kelly I thought 'I have to find out more about this guy'. Sooo I got more and more interested, googled on Mika, found this fanclub and here I am!

And as you can guess I am totally in love!

I mean how can you not love love Mika? :mf_lustslow:

It didn't make things worse that he is such a hottie, extremly talented, has a striking personality and knowing that he is born in Beiruth like me :biggrin2:

My family also fled the war in Lebanon, we came to Sweden 1989 when I was about 10 months old and moved from one city to another, so I can kind of relate to Mikas story.

This seems like a really nice forum, hope I'll be able to log on often ( busy with school and all :thumbdown: ).

The name's Jasmin by the way

Have a nice day guys!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw Mika's video Grace Kelly I thought 'I have to find out more about this guy'. Sooo I got more and more interested, googled on Mika, found this fanclub and here I am!

And as you can guess I am totally in love!

I mean how can you not love love Mika? :mf_lustslow:

It didn't make things worse that he is such a hottie, extremly talented, has a striking personality and knowing that he is born in Beiruth like me :biggrin2:

My family also fled the war in Lebanon, we came to Sweden 1989 when I was about 10 months old and moved from one city to another, so I can kind of relate to Mikas story.

This seems like a really nice forum, hope I'll be able to log on often ( busy with school and all :thumbdown: ).

The name's Jasmin by the way

Have a nice day guys!

i'm lebanese 2 (but i stayed in lebanon during the war) nwy welcome :)