(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

A lot of the things said were EXAGGERATED. A lot of things said were just said to make others laugh (especially in my case. I really would not want to see Mika tied to a chair in a Borat swimsuit).

what?

haha i thought that would be awesome XDDD

did make me laugh XD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just feel insulted and pissed off. I don't like being called cheap and nasty by someone who doesn't know me.

yeah i agree, espesh when they weren't involved here in the first place so they don't really know whats going on here

I just feel insulted and pissed off. I don't like being called cheap and nasty by someone who doesn't know me.

listen to lollipop

cheer yourself up =]

i know its not very nice

but hell

you probably wont meet her

so forget about her =]

I just can't let it go. They called me cheap and that I talk about filth? What the hell happened to me being able to say what I want? I don't need someone to tell me what I should and shouldn't say. I offered my peace, told them I was sorry and that I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I guess it wasn't enough. But what's new.

Sorry I'm being such a twit, I'm just upset.

I just can't let it go. They called me cheap and that I talk about filth? What the hell happened to me being able to say what I want? I don't need someone to tell me what I should and shouldn't say. I offered my peace, told them I was sorry and that I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I guess it wasn't enough. But what's new.

No I feel the same. As if they've never had those thoughts about anyone before! Just because we're sharing our thoughts, that makes us CHEAP? And DESPERATE?

Argh.

Whatever.

We'll start the story thing tomorrow *YES THAT IS STILL GOING ON*

i'm just majorly...ARRRGGGHHHHH.

no hun come on think happy, put some mika tunes to cheer u up that always helps :thumb_yello: i understand yeah, but just ignore her they arent worth anything, u got us now right?

my hugs go out to you =]

Caz Shelby! My two lovely sweethearts!

Hey Im really upset!

They really shudnt off called us cheap and dirty!

Thye have no right to insult us!

I mean like caz sed they jumped into the coversation and didnt know what we were talkin about!

Arrrgghhhh!!!

Shall we alll cheer up together!

Hey girls put grace kelly on

It'll make you happy

Last nyt i was down and low and you two were the ones who cherred me up now its my duty to cheer you two up

So put grace kelly on and smile! okay

Loveyou xxxx

Hey, my_rainbow_radio.

Just pick yourself up and dust off your shoulders because you know you did nothing wrong.

Talking about Mika can make anybody here go grazy for him. lol.

Mmmm...Mika.