(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Thats what Ive been trying to say and Sarah and more ... we can only advise

The real thing that offended me were the comments made by Sarah. I don't have anything against her, she's a cool person, but she was just being overly rude by calling us cheap and desperate. What you and Steph said wasn't offensive, but that was the only thing that really ticked me.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay i understand that!

But this thread does have a warning

Its just a few girls havin a laff

good, i really don't want to sound like a spoil sport and i am not, but there is a certain fine linre and you all have got to make sure it is not overstepped

I am quite honest, I was embarrassed for some of the things that were posted here, not only for me but for the visitor eho might land himself here....remember this is a public forum....

OH MY! i missed quite a lot of action here i see........ i think its fair Freddie and Sarah said their peace, i can see how this thread could have been seen as 'too much' but not 'desperate' (i for one am not :wink2: ) thats just offensive. I think the thread may have gone a little too far and i indeed i have played my part, but hey it was all done in good spirit, and so far everyone has had a bloody good laugh so lets appreciate that other people have their own opinions, and just get on with it all :thumb_yello: we dont want anyone falling out now do we?? :thumb_yello:

My only comment on the thread is this:

Please remember that some MFC members really are girls ie. 10-12 years old.

especially the very new ones, which signes up in the past coup;le of days....they are here to learn and hear about mika...so let's make sure they have fun!

LOOK AT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE FRONT PAGE

---WARNING---

ENTER THIS THREAD AT YOUR OWN PERIL

I cannot be held responsible for any dirty things said in this thread *cough big stick cough*

If you have any problems within this thread. Then leave, if you don't like what you see then thats your problem. Let everyone else have their fun.

Full stop.

OH MY! i missed quite a lot of action here i see........ i think its fair Freddie and Sarah said their peace, i can see how this thread could have been seen as 'too much' but not 'desperate' (i for one am not :wink2: ) thats just offensive. I think the thread may have gone a little too far and i indeed i have played my part, but hey it was all done in good spirit, and so far everyone has had a bloody good laugh so lets appreciate that other people have their own opinions, and just get on with it all :thumb_yello: we dont want anyone falling out now do we?? :thumb_yello:

Amen Laura. Well said. I agree.

---WARNING---

I cannot be held responsible for any dirty things said in this thread *cough big stick cough*

If you have any problems within this thread. Then leave, if you don't like what you see then thats your problem. Let everyone else have their fun.

Full stop.

even that is not very welcoming, is it...

---WARNING---

Full stop.

there u go

We shud have

No under 12's allowed!

Teenagers and older only!

Amen Laura. Well said. I agree.

*bows* thanks lol perhaps we could ask sunny if we could have some sort of age restriction thread thingy........u know, some threads could have certificates slapped on them and if you are of a certain age you can read them?? just an idea..........probably a bad one :naughty: