• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if I am apparantly "cheap" and "desperate" at least I'm with people that think the same things as me! You guys are awesome, I don't care what they say.

Gah I need to blare some music or something, I am seriously fumed.

Yeah I know!

We're having fun.

They think we're cheap and desperate

We don't care! We're having fun being ourselves

Should we bend over, should we look older, just to be put on your shelf?

Say what you want to satisfy yourselves

Mika forever :punk:

haha, I love how Mika fans are fighting against other Mika fans! Rock 'n' Roll!

haha jokes not really. Just trying to lighten up the situation.

COME ON EVERYBODY. ITS OVER

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

Caz Shelby! My two lovely sweethearts!

Hey Im really upset!

They really shudnt off called us cheap and dirty!

Thye have no right to insult us!

I mean like caz sed they jumped into the coversation and didnt know what we were talkin about!

Arrrgghhhh!!!

Shall we alll cheer up together!

Hey girls put grace kelly on

It'll make you happy

Last nyt i was down and low and you two were the ones who cherred me up now its my duty to cheer you two up

So put grace kelly on and smile! okay

Loveyou xxxx

awwww! luff you!

I just feel insulted and pissed off. I don't like being called cheap and nasty by someone who doesn't know me.

Hey youngling , end of the day we are all here to support and loveee Mika , what we dont want is a war on our nice and lovely forum , the thread reads bad, people can and should comment on that doesnt mean we are correct , just means ohhh thats going in a different direction and throw a comment in , the initial comments made were ok i though??

Seriously this thread is always high on the list , it reads even worse if a slagging off war goes on .... , Sarah was just trying to help and you jumped on her .. and me

<serves beer>

Yeah I know!

We're having fun.

They think we're cheap and desperate

We don't care! We're having fun being ourselves

Should we bend over, should we look older, just to be put on your shelf?

Say what you want to satisfy yourselves

Mika forever :punk:

haha, I love how Mika fans are fighting against other Mika fans! Rock 'n' Roll!

haha jokes not really. Just trying to lighten up the situation.

COME ON EVERYBODY. ITS OVER

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

exactly! :original: things shouldn't be getting all weirdly serious and people's feelings shouldn't be getting hurt. it's all about having fun!

Hey youngling , end of the day we are all here to support and loveee Mika , what we dont want is a war on our nice and lovely forum , the thread reads bad, people can and should comment on that doesnt mean we are correct , just means ohhh thats going in a different direction and throw a comment in , the initial comments made were ok i though??

Seriously this thread is always high on the list , it reads even worse if a slagging off war goes on ....

<serves beer>

Exactly. we don't want a war. We were just posting fun things, amusing each other, we didn't need TWO people at the SAME TIME (which I do find quite suspicious but that's my opinion, could be innocent and coincidence) jumping in and calling us CHEAP. We were happy on our own.

You gave your opinion. We've given ours.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, right?

Subject closed.

Exactly. we don't want a war. We were just posting fun things, amusing each other, we didn't need TWO people at the SAME TIME (which I do find quite suspicious but that's my opinion) jumping in and calling us CHEAP. We were happy on our own.

You gave your opinion. We've given ours.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, right?

Nothing suspicious at all READ THE BAR THREAD and see the comments of other people go on ...

Seriously this thread is always high on the list , it reads even worse if a slagging off war goes on ....

<serves beer>

I just didn't like how you guys were calling us nasty. I thought that was a little over the top. I said I was sorry, but you guys continued to call us filth and whatnot and that hurt. Sure, most of the things we say are silly on here, but we all mean it lightheartedly and are just doing it for a laugh. I just think some people took it a little too seriously. :)

<serves beer>

I think threads like this one throw a bad light onto us as a club, because you to get caried away too easily and a little bit like in the ' body hair threadi' it becomes uncomfortable reading for someone who is not a member or part of the fun

Also, what would Mika think?

I think threads like this one throw a bad light onto us as a club, because you to get caried away too easily and a little bit like in the ' body hair threadi' it becomes uncomfortable reading for someone who is not a member or part of the fun

Thats what Ive been trying to say and Sarah and more ... we can only advise

We know we get carried away but it's in the name of FUN! Why is everyone bashing us tonight? If you find it uncomfortable to read then don't read it! We've SAID our apologies! We know Mika reads the forum! We never meant to hurt or offend anyone! It was just harmless fun between the group of us! A lot of the things said were exaggerated and were said just to create humour.

It's the last time I'm saying it. Anyone who doesn't like this thread can easily just walk right back out can't they. No-one's forcing them to read it.

Okay i understand that!

But this thread does have a warning

Its just a few girls havin a laff