Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
I really wanna go to one of his concerts. I've never been.

neither have i

and it kills me. he was no more than AN HOUR from my house, and i wasnt a fan yet. i missed it. im so destraught, ica nt even exaplain it to you. ive gota 280 pics of him on my ipod, and i will literally sit down, look at them all and just be depressed!

IM JUST AFRAID that he wont come back to the USA next tour.

and i cant wait for the tour anymore. ive waited so long. it needs to hurry up and get here. ive been freaking out for the past year.

Thats all i ask for, FOR EVERY HOLIDAY is mika tix. but hes never in the states. So i dont get gifts....:(

MIKA,

please. please.

please.

come back to the states.

Please

Where will you be?

My turn now: mika please don't come to Canada second week of february, mika please don't come to Canada second week of february, mika please don't come to Canada second week of february... but you can come to Dominican Republic with me and my mom :wink2:

PLEASE COME BACK TO NYC! PLEASE COME BACK TO NYC!

ive been praying for that everyday!

I AM DEAD SERIOUS! HE NEEDS TO RETURN!

Mika: finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album.

MIKA!! take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time n the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, i love you, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album,

MIKA, give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,give me tour Dates,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mika: finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album, finish the album.

Agree 40 times too!:thumb_yello:

MIKA!! take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time n the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, i love you, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album, take your time on the album,

Hasn't he had enough time? :naughty:

Please don't kill me, just asking!

Tourdates would be nice, thanks, so we could start planning our lifes!:biggrin2:

youre such a liar...

u lie

are you sure?!?!

I THOUGHT HE WAS IN LONDON!?!?!

YOU LIE!

He told us in his latest blog that he was going to LA to record his new album!:wub2:

Where have you been girl?:huglove:

He told us in his latest blog that he was going to LA to record his new album!:wub2:

Where have you been girl?:huglove:

You know he hasn't said anything about recording. He said he's starting to work with other musicians. Which could mean anything.

At least he's on the right continent now. Baby steps. Always baby steps with Mika. :naughty:

You know he hasn't said anything about recording. He said he's starting to work with other musicians. Which could mean anything.

At least he's on the right continent now. Baby steps. Always baby steps with Mika. :naughty:

Yes you're right. I must have been overwhelmed by joy just to hear that he's actually doing something other than going to parties and restaurants!:roftl:

No... that was mean, let the boy have a life….:blush-anim-cl:

I suppose he can be staying in LA for a very long time working with the album, doesn’t he have family there?:wink2:

HI AVOCA! **WAVES!**

I know! man.....wonder if we have any LA spies?

hmmmmm

hi, eleonorelle! :wub2: how are you doing?

well, i think sivan lives around there, doesn't she..? :blink:

let's send sivan out on a mission :mf_rosetinted:

youre such a liar...

u lie

are you sure?!?!

I THOUGHT HE WAS IN LONDON!?!?!

YOU LIE!

nope :mf_rosetinted:

WAIT SERIOUSLY?!

yes, at least he said so. but you never know with him.. :fisch:

At least he's on the right continent now. Baby steps. Always baby steps with Mika.

I was sure he wrote he's recording in LA now, but you may be right and I believe I read it, but it's not there..

he WAS on the right continent anyway.. :boxed:

Yes you're right. I must have been overwhelmed by joy just to hear that he's actually doing something other than going to parties and restaurants!

No... that was mean, let the boy have a life….

I suppose he can be staying in LA for a very long time working with the album, doesn’t he have family there?

I thought his family was on the east coast, but again I'm not aware of his whole family tree, so it's mere suppositions. :bleh:

you are right, he didn't say he was recording... maybe he went there for inspiration :naughty:

I thought his family was on the east coast, but again I'm not aware of his whole family tree, so it's mere suppositions. :bleh:

Haha, this is a result of my tendency to remember details, I don’t know if it’s curse or a blessing actually!:naughty:

When he did GMA( Good Morning America) ages ago, he said in some interview, or it was mentioned anyway, that his family even from California were there!:wink2: