Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

when we hear soon we expect the tour dates to be announced in the next few minutes not in the next few weeks:naughty: but in that was the case he would have used the word now and not soon!

other times he used the word "soon" and it was much sooner :wink2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

other times he used the word "soon" and it was much sooner :wink2:

i know... we cant wait to learn details about the acoustic tour. the day the dates are known and we're able to but tickets it'll be like a huge party here!!!

It's not late. These dates will sell out instantly. They had to turn away 100 people in LA for a gig that was taking place the next day and no one even knew where the venue was when they turned up to try to get wristbands.

True.

So I suggest what we all need to think about right now, is to set REALISTIC expectations and goals about how much money we are willing to spend.

I would hate for an MFCer to secure tickets to various gigs around the world, only to not turn up for them and waste a good ticket when someone else could have had the opportunity instead.

I think the key word is realistic.:blink:

Not a happy thought to book hotel and flight and then not be able to get a ticket either.:wink2:

Even though we twist and turn our expectations we will have no idea how this summer will look like, gig wise!

No idea to make plans.....

:naughty: Yes, he really should do that, it's already WEEKS ago that he said the release dates were coming "soon" :cool:

I have that too :naughty:

actually I think the acoustic gigs will be as the LA gig, I mean that I think we will only know it a couple of days before the gig...

Oh, I really hope not. I know I would need more notice than a mere few days to be able to get out of school to go to a gig, especially if it was outside of the state. And I would hate to see someone waiting until Mika comes to their region and not ending up being able to go to one when he doesn't. :thumbdown: I'm sure there's a better way to do things...

*Reminder of the day*

Aack. There's a possibility work might fly me out on a business trip in June.

MIKA - as soon as you know when, please do tell us. I was so tempted to book off random dates in June just in case.

*Reminder for the day*

MIKA - someone (not saying who) had a bright idea earlier of deducting what dates you WON'T be available. I know you're not going to be in North America on May 28th. But other than that...

I have nothing witty or new to post.

I JUST NEED A DATE.

(Not a dinner and movie date either, but hey, if you could throw that in too, then 'bonus'. Ha.)

good thinking suzy! :naughty:

Yes! Of course! It's at least 3 days of my life I need to plan for and it might be in a month or so and it means securing:

- vacation time at work

- a babysitter

- plane tickets? Driving route?

- hotel

NEED TO KNOW. NOW. YESTERDAY. :sneaky2:

Yes! Of course! It's at least 3 days of my life I need to plan for and it might be in a month or so and it means securing:

- vacation time at work

- a babysitter

- hotel

Aw, Suzy hon... I'm a planner too and would love to have more notice on these dates. Unfortunately, with our guy's track record... well, I'm not holding my breath for actually hearing any tour dates this week. We're talking "next week" in Mikatime... could be 2 weeks? 3? :naughty:

- vacation time at work

- a babysitter

- hotel

I've tweeted this link before... it makes me laugh so much anyway because it reminds me of ME in the morning! But it also reminds me of him... I can just picture it.

"I just have to remix this song and then I'll be ready to release the tour dates.

Ok wait, I just have to redesign my site and then I'll be ready to release the tour dates.

No no no, I just have to buy three more books about art and then I'll be ready to release the tour dates.

Ok. I'm ready. I just have to play with Ella and take a trip to Morocco and then I'll release the tour dates."

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I like Suzy's plan. Or even just Montreal then a day or two later NY, we could have a nice road trip down through New England - looks nice!

Would you really come when he's here? That would be great!

I've tweeted this link before... it makes me laugh so much anyway because it reminds me of ME in the morning! But it also reminds me of him... I can just picture it.

"I just have to remix this song and then I'll be ready to release the tour dates.

Ok wait, I just have to redesign my site and then I'll be ready to release the tour dates.

No no no, I just have to buy three more books about art and then I'll be ready to release the tour dates.

Ok. I'm ready. I just have to play with Ella and take a trip to Morocco and then I'll release the tour dates."

:roftl:

Dunno Zoots. Money, money, money!

Meh. Money-shmunny. You only live once. Come Babs. :punk:

Okay so let's put this in perspective...so May is only another 29 days. The entire month of June is 30 more days....so....

MANY OF US MIGHT BE SEEING MIKA IN THE NEXT 60 DAYS?! :shocked:

(I remember 60 days go it was the beginning of March - that seemed like yesterday...) :blink:

Okay so let's put this in perspective...so May is only another 29 days. The entire month of June is 30 more days....so....

MANY OF US MIGHT BE SEEING MIKA IN THE NEXT 60 DAYS?! :shocked:

You can imagine how shocking it was to be seeing him just a few days after he began hinting around that he might play a gig.

Even when we could clearly hear them rehearsing new songs it didn't seem real. It all happened so fast.

Aw, Suzy hon... I'm a planner too and would love to have more notice on these dates. Unfortunately, with our guy's track record... well, I'm not holding my breath for actually hearing any tour dates this week. We're talking "next week" in Mikatime... could be 2 weeks? 3? :naughty:

And that's just the website- not necessarily the dates

I love that! :roftl::roftl:

I'm another planner- besides, there are an awful LOT of days in May and early June I can't go anywhere. I need to know, Mika!