Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

It was so great. My dad walked in to see me at my computer, staring at my "Mika Wall" Which is a corkboard covered in his pictures. and my father goes..."When you asked for a corkboard, I didnt think you were going to turn it into a shrine."

and im like...Its not a shrine. Its not religious. its.....a monument? a..a...MIKA WALL!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...and my father goes..."When you asked for a corkboard, I didnt think you were going to turn it into a shrine."

and im like...Its not a shrine. Its not religious. its.....a monument? a..a...MIKA WALL!

A monument! I like that! :shocked:

Next time someone calls my various odes to Mika that I have around the house "shrines", I'm going to correct them. No, says me, they're monuments. :mf_rosetinted:

Since the new website is now up - tomorrow's announcement must be about .........

A GIG ! :groupwave:

or

GIGS :woot_jump:

*goes to make sure credit cards have some spending room* :plane:

Edited by Suzy

since the new website is now up - tomorrow's announcement must be about .........

a gig ! :groupwave:

Or

gigs :woot_jump::plane:

*goes to make sure credit cards have some spending room* :plane:

omg i am having a full blown panic attack i cant even type correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh i sound like that wheel chair kid from malcom in the middle that weezes in between each syllable lol!!!!!!!!!

omg i am having a full blown panic attack i cant even type correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh i sound like that wheel chair kid from malcom in the middle that weezes in between each syllable lol!!!!!!!!!

Well yeah' date=' something special is sure happening - you quoted me but where I have UPPER CASE letters in "GIG" - you have lower case ones.[/font'] :blink:

:naughty:

Edited by Suzy

Well yeah, something special is sure happening - you quoted me but where I have UPPER CASE letters in "GIG" - you have lower case ones. :blink:

:naughty:

omg ur right!!! thats so strange:blink:

:teehee:sorry just wanted to use an excuse to use this smiley :naughty: it could very well become my favorite one:teehee:

oh my god....:shocked:

have you seen that

[url]http://mikasounds.s04.pre.umguk.vvhp...s/view_tour/13[/url]

they're putting the dates... the first ones are there.... Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Milan, London

Oh my god :mf_lustslow::teehee::shocked:

yay!!!

June 2009

01 Passionskirche | Berlin, GERMANY

02 Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS

06 Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

08 Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM

11 Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

12 Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

i am so happy for everyone !! who gets to do this!

***goes back into her hole and screams at the god of short notice again***

I suppose they assume none of us have jobs and have holidays all the time:sneaky2:

NORTH AMERICA?

NEW ZEALAND?

AUSTRALIA?

WILL I SEE THESE SOON ? OR TOO LATE ONCE AGAIN?

:sneaky2

calm down guys patience is a virtue lol:naughty: he cant go on a full blown world tour just yet he finished his album just weeks ago and has been working for a straight year he has to get back into the swing of things before he can go all over europe north america and australia and stuff

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! i can go on the 8th!!! its half way through my exams!:sad::emot-sad::crybaby::tears::rip_1:

SAME! I have two exams the next day, one starting at 8.30 D:

and I don't know who will come with me... no one will if there's an exam the next day...