• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that's just the website- not necessarily the dates

True!! :naughty:

It will end up being August before we hear the dates from him... and the gigs will have already taken place in June. :naughty:

Okay so let's put this in perspective...so May is only another 29 days. The entire month of June is 30 more days....so....

MANY OF US MIGHT BE SEEING MIKA IN THE NEXT 60 DAYS?! :shocked:

(I remember 60 days go it was the beginning of March - that seemed like yesterday...) :blink:

We don't get any better do we? This morning as I thought 'It's Saturday' my second thought was ' I wonder if by next Saturday I will know when I am seeing Mika':naughty:

I like the plan............do we sign up now?

As much as I like risk taking to a certain degree ( I jetted off to LA last week with a passport that was half broken and didn't scan on the machines), and as much as I'd love to, I'm afraid that this will be a "not yet" for me until the boy pulls his finger out and gives us some actual dates :roftl:

I've got one question: is Mika's band (Martin, Mikey, Cherisse...) still with him? Will they tour with him? I think Cherisse will, but what's up with the other folks? :sad:

Did he? I'm not as up to date as I should be!

Well, this is what he said:

firming up summer show dates and NEW website being launched next week!!

I guess I maybe read to much in to it....:blink:

Oh.:shocked: But does "next week" refer to just (a)the website or (b) both the website and the tour dates? Hmmm...

I've got one question: is Mika's band (Martin, Mikey, Cherisse...) still with him? Will they tour with him? I think Cherisse will, but what's up with the other folks? :sad:

I'm not sure but I hope they all tour with him :sad:

I really liked mikey and martin and cherisse :wub2:

I think it'll only be Cherisse. There will most likely be new band members...

Yeah Martin seems to be getting on well with Lily. He is sure busting his buns in her show but he appears to be enjoying himself. Of course the gig I went to was the last on the tour before they returned to the UK so I think they were all especially jolly. :cheers:

I would imagine he meant "top" of the week, so we all know what that means :naughty:

Can I ask a question?

Does anyone think he will seriously come to New England?

I want to see him more than ANYTHING on earth, and I will be out for a large amount of the summer. but i NEED to see him if he comes to new england!

Perhaps new york? PA again?

Anyone agree? DX

Can I ask a question?

Does anyone think he will seriously come to New England?

I want to see him more than ANYTHING on earth, and I will be out for a large amount of the summer. but i NEED to see him if he comes to new england!

Perhaps new york? PA again?

Anyone agree? DX

I would think that there will only be very few north american stops on this little acoustic tour, so I'd guess only major cities... perhaps LA again, NY, vancouver, montreal? I'm not even sure if he'd come back to Toronto on this one.