Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, just noticed that i'll be in the US exactly the same time like mika - oct 12 to 27! i'm even flying via london, but unfortunately to/from other US cities than he is. :naughty: but it's nice to know that i'll be in a similar time zone... :wub2::biggrin2:

AH!

So i just got a hold of some gold spray paint. Golden'ified my old white keds, and ofcourse, a giant bow ;)

And ive got a jacket with golden buttons and goldens tuff embroidered (the one from my siggy :teehee: )

And gold eyeshadow.

I am so freaking excited for this gig its a tad scary.

Two weeks from today will be the best day of my life! The day ive been waiting for for THREE STRAIGHT YEARS!

I. AM. Golden. :)

AH!

So i just got a hold of some gold spray paint. Golden'ified my old white keds, and ofcourse, a giant bow ;)

And ive got a jacket with golden buttons and goldens tuff embroidered (the one from my siggy :teehee: )

And gold eyeshadow.

Two weeks from today will be the best day of my life! The day ive been waiting for for THREE STRAIGHT YEARS!

OOOO Where did you get the spray paint? I would love to do something to my clothes or something:teehee:

Your first gig!! I was the same in June:naughty:

AH!

And gold eyeshadow.

GOLD EYESHADOW!!!! WANTS SOME!!!! :teehee:

AH!

And gold eyeshadow.

Oh my goodness gracious, that is golden.

ROLL ON GIG TIME!

We have some gold spray paint, we just got it at wal-mart (usa) in the craft section.....works pretty good, haven't tried in on clothes though. We also have some golden eyeshadow and nail polish.

The other day we were looking at some golden flats in the shoestore.....maybe thinking about getting them.:mf_rosetinted:

Have been waiting anxiously for him to come back to Chicago. Hopefully we'll get to meet him this time.:blush-anim-cl:

about liévin date,the tour organizer in france just said:

pour le moment, et ce malgré ce que vous pouvez lire ici ou là, AUCUN CONCERT de mika à liévin n'est confirmé !!!

36 minutes ago from web

so:nothing confirm fr the moment,sorry!

Hey, everyone! :-D

Sorry I haven't been posting on the site much (I'm more of a lurker), but I just wanted to let you know that I am currently in France for seven months and, because of a hectic 3 weeks with almost no internet, I only found out about next year's European tour yesterday! Naturally, all the French concerts have been sold out...

But I bought my very first ticket to my very first Mika concert for the Barcelona gig!!! :thumb_yello:

I can't wait!!!

Hey, everyone! :-D

Sorry I haven't been posting on the site much (I'm more of a lurker), but I just wanted to let you know that I am currently in France for seven months and, because of a hectic 3 weeks with almost no internet, I only found out about next year's European tour yesterday! Naturally, all the French concerts have been sold out...

But I bought my very first ticket to my very first Mika concert for the Barcelona gig!!! :thumb_yello:

I can't wait!!!

i'm happy for you!

would you come to the french thread to speak about it?if think there are tickets on fnac,....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Would Mika be doing any touring in the States for The Boy Who Knew Too Much? I heard 'Blame It On the Girls' on the radio in Ohio so I'm guessing he's getting bigger over here in more populated places like New York or something. I would LOVE it if were to show up in the States in the summer. :wub2:

Would Mika be doing any touring in the States for The Boy Who Knew Too Much? I heard 'Blame It On the Girls' on the radio in Ohio so I'm guessing he's getting bigger over here in more populated places like New York or something. I would LOVE it if were to show up in the States in the summer. :wub2:

Welcome:thumb_yello:

Would you like to go to the Introductions thread to tell us a bit about yourself.

He has said something about going to the States in the summer, no dates yet though, just have to wait and see.

He did a small US tour in October, sticking mostly to the biggest cities - you can look back and see the cities he played here, on our calendar:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=2&week=&month=10&year=2009

He's never played Ohio, but he did say he'd be coming back to the US in 2010 sometime. He's on a European tour until the beginning of May, so I'm thinking it would be after that. Stay tuned though, we'll be among the first to know!

If he doesn't play in your area, would you travel to see him? It's worth it, believe me. :biggrin2:

He did a small US tour in October, sticking mostly to the biggest cities - you can look back and see the cities he played here, on our calendar:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=2&week=&month=10&year=2009

He's never played Ohio, but he did say he'd be coming back to the US in 2010 sometime. He's on a European tour until the beginning of May, so I'm thinking it would be after that. Stay tuned though, we'll be among the first to know!

If he doesn't play in your area, would you travel to see him? It's worth it, believe me. :biggrin2:

I concur, Mana. :thumb_yello: