• Casual , kind of in a relationship nothing serious

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm 20 and I've kinda always been single :sad:

I usually fall in love with gay guys, or guys who live at the end of the world. And it's ok cause they usually don't share my feelings :aah:

I'm really frustrated now because this summer I met the perfect guy in London. I'm Swiss and he's from Saudi Arabia. See the problems? And the worst part is that he fell in love with me too. But it's pointless.

So I fear I'll never meet the right one (Swiss and straight, preferably:roftl:) and will remain a virgin forever:naughty:

I'm 20 and I've kinda always been single :sad:

I usually fall in love with gay guys, or guys who live at the end of the world. And it's ok cause they usually don't share my feelings :aah:

I'm really frustrated now because this summer I met the perfect guy in London. I'm Swiss and he's from Saudi Arabia. See the problems? And the worst part is that he fell in love with me too. But it's pointless.

So I fear I'll never meet the right one (Swiss and straight, preferably:roftl:) and will remain a virgin forever:naughty:

high5! :naughty:

i like this guy i share most of my classes with...well all classes except the lab ones...but now after talking with him today... i feel the need to change the lyrics of the song in this: you have been cruel to me, risking the way that i've seen you:sneaky2: :naughty:

idiot!:mf_rosetinted:

high5! :naughty:

i like this guy i share most of my classes with...well all classes except the lab ones...but now after talking with him today... i feel the need to change the lyrics of the song in this: you have been cruel to me, risking the way that i've seen you:sneaky2: :naughty:

idiot!:mf_rosetinted:

Haha well better notice that now than later ^^

My problem is that I'm really shy and I don't have much self-confidence. I try to work on that but it's so so hard...

Haha well better notice that now than later ^^

My problem is that I'm really shy and I don't have much self-confidence. I try to work on that but it's so so hard...

:naughty: he's been quite a *&%^$ today too...:sneaky2:

about being shy and lacking self confidence...well i'm like that too. but every now and then i decide it's time to act...and every time i'm proven that i'm wrong :naughty: