Queeniac Club

mandilambi

The Black Queen - Queeniac #36

vanessa - Queeniac #37

lollypop - Queeniac #38

Welcome, all of you!

And as far as the boys go...Freddie will always be my favorite. Love 'em all though... :)

MY favourite is Brian...since i was a child..Love the curly :wub2:

Thanks mandilambi!! It's an honor to be Queeniac #36 (almost 39, haha).

My favourite is and will ever be Brian, but of course Freddie is (I hate t talk about him in the past tense, as far as I'm concerned, he'll always be alive and by my side) special, the best, the most talented and flamboyant of all rock stars, but I ave this special feeling for Brian.

What are your favourite Queen years? Mine are from Smile to 1980, esp. "Queen II" to "News Of The World".

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TTel20 - Queeniac #39 - welcome to the club! :)

My favorite Queen years are '74, '75, and '76. Queen made some amazing music during that time... I just love the charisma in their music in those couple of records. :)

Yeah, in those years they recorded "Love Of My Life" (my favourite EVER song of all times), "BoRap", "39", "Teo Torriatte", "Somebody To Love".....

Brian is my fav too.. :wub2: But I love Freddie, John and Roger too! hahha

And.. the albums.. Innuendo and Queen II will probably be my favourites 'til I die !

I don't know why.. but I've been listening to Hot space a lot these last weeks.

:naughty:

Honestly, I don't know why people are so tough on Hot Space! I think it's a pretty good album! Not their best, but it certainly wasn't horrible!

I love Staying Power! haha Makes me want to dance!!

Er, not to sound..picky or annoying or anything but I'm not on the Queeniac list on the first page. I was told I was #36. haha

I'll take 40, though!

Honestly, I don't know why people are so tough on Hot Space! I think it's a pretty good album! Not their best, but it certainly wasn't horrible!

I love Staying Power! haha Makes me want to dance!!

Er, not to sound..picky or annoying or anything but I'm not on the Queeniac list on the first page. I was told I was #36. haha

I'll take 40, though![/font][/center][/color]

Yes! I know... it's a happy-party album.. it makes me wanna dance too.! :punk: It's great!

I can't put you on the list ! But don't worry you'll be there soon!

Yes! I know... it's a happy-party album.. it makes me wanna dance too.! :punk: It's great!

I can't put you on the list ! But don't worry you'll be there soon!

Haha, thanks!

What's everybody's favourite music video?

Mine are I'm Going Slightly Mad, The Invisible Man, and (of course) I Want To Break Free.

Finkster, I'm so sorry I didn't add you! I can't figure out what happened, because I remember assigning you a number. My mistake! I will pm the other girls their new numbers, since you ARE the only #36!

I love Hot Space too. Though I can see why people didn't/don't like it. It doesn't have any of Queen's signature sound and it was put out at the height of when disco was hated. I still enjoy it though. Under Pressure is one of my fave Queen songs and Dancer is so much fun to dance to. :)

My fave video....hmmmmm...I'll have to think on that one.

Haha, thanks!

What's everybody's favourite music video?

Mine are I'm Going Slightly Mad, The Invisible Man, and (of course) I Want To Break Free.

Ohhh, I want to break free :mf_lustslow: !! It's.. it's... WOW. hahaha:wub2:

Then... I like I'm going slightly mad, One vision, Save me...:biggrin2:

Finkster, I'm so sorry I didn't add you! I can't figure out what happened, because I remember assigning you a number. My mistake! I will pm the other girls their new numbers, since you ARE the only #36!

I love Hot Space too. Though I can see why people didn't/don't like it. It doesn't have any of Queen's signature sound and it was put out at the height of when disco was hated. I still enjoy it though. Under Pressure is one of my fave Queen songs and Dancer is so much fun to dance to. :)

My fave video....hmmmmm...I'll have to think on that one.

Awe,thanks!! It's okay, hah! I understand, these threads move quickly!

Yea, I know what you mean. I can understand why people who grew up with Queen wouldn't like it as much since it wasn't the same Queen they grew up listening to.

I love all of Queen's videos. They're all so creative!! haha

Hello there!

Here are my results:

Your a die hard Queen fan just like me. You have all their albums and know every little detail about them. You have a million posters and Queen gear, and would do anything to meet them and see them in concert. You just plain rock!

You relate to It's A Beautiful Day. It's found on the "Made In Heaven" album. You are very optimistic and wont let people walk all over you. You will do anything to fullfill your dreams and will do so.

You belong in the "I'm Going Slightly Mad" video. (what a surprise!) You are, well, going crazy, but are quite funny and entertaining. By the way, Freddie looks amazing in this video. (oh yes he does!)

You are Somebody To Love!! Written by the amazing Freddie Mercury. It can be found on Queen's fifth album, A Day At The Races.

You're in the It's A Hard Life video! You're in crazy clothes, but hey, great song!

So may I join your club?

I miss this thread! I haven't been in here in forever!

I took the quizzes, very nice!

- Your a die hard Queen fan just like me. You have all their albums and know every little detail about them. You have a million posters and Queen gear, and would do anything to meet them and see them in concert. You just plain rock!

-You relate to It's A Beautiful Day. It's found on the "Made In Heaven" album. You are very optimistic and wont let people walk all over you. You will do anything to fullfill your dreams and will do so.

- You belong in the "I Want To Break Free" video. You are fed up with life and someone, and just want to get away from it all. By the way, nice skirt. ;) (Hehehee!!)

- You are Rock It (Prime Jive)! Fouund on the album The Game, written by the incredible Roger Taylor.

- Your from the Who Wants To Live Forever video! Beautiful song.