Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love mine to death! I also love how they give rareties from different parts of his career....like the early years, Mr. Bad Guy, and Barcelona. :)

i love too the rarities, especially from Barcelona...when he sings like Montserrat(i hope i wrote it right...:D)....and i love "Exercises in free love"...very very impressive!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

I don't know if this has been asked before but

Which Queen song would you play at your wedding??? (if you get married duh)

strange question I know!

I think I would play... hmm... something funny to make it original. Seaside rendezvous would be cool! .

..Underneath the moonlight, together we'll sail across the sea!!

I am probably going to play:

An instrumental of Love Of My Life. Even though this is a song about heartbreak, I think an piano version of this would be lovely. And despite it being a "sad" song, it has a truly sentimental and heartfelt vibe to it, which I have always loved.

I will also be playing I Was Born To Love You (even though this is actually a Freddie song, but still).

I'm sure my wedding reception is going to be crammed with all things Queen, though...LOL!!!

On my wedding I would play:

You take my breath away

Love of my life

You're my best friend

Somebody To Love

Spread Your Wings

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Save Me

Las Palabras De Amor

A Kind Of Magic

One Year Of Love

Who Wants To Live Forever

Bijou

You see a lot of Queen on my wedding :roftl: :roftl: I would love to hear all these songs on my wedding althoug the lyrics don't always fit :wink2:

On my funeral I want that they play

The show must go on

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

No one but you

Ok that's a completly different topic :blush-anim-cl:

Glad to have joined the club, folks!:biggrin2:

Fairly well Queen-bonkers::roftl:

Two Queen-based myspaces

Queen-based website

Two articles of mine in recent Fan Club magazines with a third on the way, I believe! :biggrin2:

Anyone going to the Fan Club party at the end of June? See link:

http://www.queenworld.com/artman/publish/article_598.shtml

Queen are my joint favorite band of all time, along with Pink Floyd. My mother played me Lily of the Valley as a lullaby when I was a bairn.

Wow! That's so cool! Lily Of The Valley is a really beautiful song! :thumb_yello:

I don't know if this has been asked before but

Which Queen song would you play at your wedding??? (if you get married duh)

strange question I know!

I think I would play... hmm... something funny to make it original. Seaside rendezvous would be cool! .

..Underneath the moonlight, together we'll sail across the sea!!

maybe banal....but "Wedding march" from "Flash"...but shold be live, with brian plaing it!!!!!!:punk:

As a big Queen fan since i was a child, i think it´s my place to share my feelings about them

Love them, adore them...Specially Brian May :wub2: (you can see i´m a "Mayniac :cool: )

My favourite album is Queen II...without any discussion

Could i join? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :bleh:

As a big Queen fan since i was a child, i think it´s my place to share my feelings about them

Love them, adore them...Specially Brian May :wub2: (you can see i´m a "Mayniac :cool: )

My favourite album is Queen II...without any discussion

Could i join? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :bleh:

Welcome! :thumb_yello: Always nice to see more Queen fans!

Brian is just...wow...:wub2: Yeah, he's my favourite too! :bleh:

Brian is a really super guy. I've met him twice very briefly - each time I had him to myself for a few seconds and I will definitely always treasure both of those occasions!:yay: :yay:

AAAAHH! How I envy you...

I'd love to meet him in person! Love him love him love him! :wub2:

Brian is a really super guy. I've met him twice very briefly - each time I had him to myself for a few seconds and I will definitely always treasure both of those occasions!:yay: :yay:

that's one of my goals in life, to meet Brian and Roger. So whenever the time for Queen + Paul Rodgers to come to Chicago, I'm going to be willing to jump through hoops to see them. :naughty:

that's one of my goals in life, to meet Brian and Roger. So whenever the time for Queen + Paul Rodgers to come to Chicago, I'm going to be willing to jump through hoops to see them. :naughty:

Thats my goal in life too! haha

If I don't meet him, I don't know what I'll do. Most likely I'll kill myself