mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw, that's a cool vid!

Last week I went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw an entire section for Queen!

It included:

- The News of the World drumkit - freaking awesome!!!!!

- Freddie's white leather jacket that he wore at Live in Rio '85. I wanted to steal it so badly. Can you imagine me sportin' that??? LOL

- A Red Special replica

- One of John's bass guitars.

- Brian's tunic by Zandra Rhodes

- Two colorful vests that belonged to Freddie (from the 70s)

Like I said: freaking awesome!

I just read that Brian is supposedly performing at the Diana concert with Joss Stone! She will be singing Under Pressure and he will be joining her for it. Ugh, I can't stand her, but oh well...at least we may get to see Brian. Hopefulyl Rog will show up too!

My favorite will always be A Night at the Opera. It was my first Queen album (not including Greatest Hits) and I've also always loved 70's Queen the best. It's such a diverse record...simply amazing... :)

You?

Ooh, yes! That one was also my first album not including Greatest Hits.

My favourite though is A Day At The Races. It's brilliant!

My favorite will always be A Night at the Opera. It was my first Queen album (not including Greatest Hits) and I've also always loved 70's Queen the best. It's such a diverse record...simply amazing... :)

You?

I also love 70's queen the best. the were geniuses!!

I really really love Sheer heart attack... and ANATO

Basically all of the 70s albums are above the 80s albums in terms of my favorites! lol You really can't go wrong with their 70s work...it's all great. :)

Hmm...my fave song would be a toss-up between Bo Rhap and Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.

Basically all of the 70s albums are above the 80s albums in terms of my favorites! lol You really can't go wrong with their 70s work...it's all great. :)

Hmm...my fave song would be a toss-up between Bo Rhap and Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.

I love all their 70's work of course!

As for the 80's, it was still good! But I think their best 80's album was The Works. I love Is This The World We Created? So meaningful! haha

ooh! i haven't see this thread before! add me!! I loove queen ! (especially roger taylor...a god!!)

Hehehe. Roger...very talented! They were all pretty good looking!

Of course, I have a thing for Brian and that hair. Go figure. :roftl: