mika on c 4 this thursday with Graham Norton

Steph

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it should show again before tomorrow night , but to see it you'd have to watch bbc all night!

meh :blink: i'll probably just wait til the actual thing :) yey mika mika at least they were laughing so thats a good sign

meh :blink: i'll probably just wait til the actual thing :) yey mika mika at least they were laughing so thats a good sign

you know Graham...he's got this great way with his people, he will tease him for sure buut in a nice way and Mika will tease back!

you know Graham...he's got this great way with his people, he will tease him for sure buut in a nice way and Mika will tease back!

hey don't get me all excited now lol i can't wait til 10 pm!! aaah

Hey!! Not sure if you read earlier in this thread that I got last min tickets to see Graham Norton last night.. Mika was ace!! Have told my story in the other Graham Norton Thread....

What a great night.. saw Mika 2 days in a row this week!!.... awesome!! :roftl:

Hey!! Not sure if you read earlier in this thread that I got last min tickets to see Graham Norton last night.. Mika was ace!! Have told my story in the other Graham Norton Thread....

What a great night.. saw Mika 2 days in a row this week!!.... awesome!! :roftl:

just resd it!!!!! You were so so lucky to have had a huge mika dosage...this week, well done and thanks for sharing this with us...you do make me happy (and a bit jeallous...? nay, happy for you!)

I still can't believe it!! :) Who could ask for a better week!!!

I'm still dizzy! :hypo:

Ross Copperman tomorrow at the Purple Turtle in Camden... can't wait.. he is still yet to hit the big time.. as his next single and debut album are about to be released but he is just sooo approachable AND gorgeous.. replies to MySpace messages personally... I think I am going to faint!!

*thud*