mika on c 4 this thursday with Graham Norton

Steph

What has Micheal done to his hair, he's gone all blonde.

I love Mikeys new hair!! :blush-anim-cl: Luke also looking as HOT as ever... Cherisse was lovely as always :bleh:

I had a feeling the Mika bit would be short on air... sooo glad I was there to experience the whole thing!!... I've just come in so not watched it yet...

Be interesting to see what they cut out.

Short but sweet eh?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! awww thanks!

remember, the picture quality is rather poo, and my camera can only record one minute at a time. actually at one point my cam memory was full (i have other stuff on there too u know) so as QUICK AS I COULD I deleted some random stuff and continued recording again, so i think 2 of em are like 30 seconds long, but u dont miss much! i acted so fast i surprised even myself! XD

oh don't worry about that! the important thing is to watch at mika!!! thanks again... you've been really fast! :thumb_yello:

I love Mikeys new hair!! :blush-anim-cl: Luke also looking as HOT as ever... Cherisse was lovely as always :bleh:

I had a feeling the Mika bit would be short on air... sooo glad I was there to experience the whole thing!!... I've just come in so not watched it yet...

Be interesting to see what they cut out.

Short but sweet eh?

Cherisse was loveeeelyyyyy :wub2: :wub2:

omg!!! love when mika says to g. norton: "oh, you're here!!!" it's soo hilarious :roll1::lmao: (as every mikas interview) and dustin hoffman is great!!! did he give to mika his wifes cd? tell me if i understood wrong... :blink:

omg!!! love when mika says to g. norton: "oh, you're here!!!" it's soo hilarious :roll1::lmao: (as every mikas interview) and dustin hoffman is great!!! did he give to mika his wifes cd? tell me if i understood wrong... :blink:

lol he gave mika his wife's no beauty product thingy bobby whatever it was!

ONCE AGAIN, APOLOGIES FOR THE PICTURE QUALITY, SOUND QUALITY IS ALRIGHT THO! I WAS SURPRISED! XD

This is what I love about the internet -- Instant Gratification! :biggrin2:

It was all very lovely, thanks very much! No worries about the image quality.

I saw enough to tide me over for a little while :)

dcdeb

OMG! THE PODCAST!

Okay, there were some funny mika moments, but they hardly included him at all! even in the actual show it was like 5 minutes of mika! wtf!

Mika shoulda been on more, since he is actually PROMOTING HIMSELF! Grr!

haha! Am watching the show now.(gotta love sky+)... still as funny as it was at the shoot last night.. very cleverly edited and put together!! Dustin is nearly 70 you know!! He looks great!! Just love this show! And Dustin is so up for everything!! perfect guest!!.... still watching.. its the kissing bit now... HILARIOUS! :)

OMG! THE PODCAST!

Okay, there were some funny mika moments, but they hardly included him at all! even in the actualy show it was like 5 minutes of mika! wtf!

Mika shoulda been on more, since he is actually PROMOTING HIMSELF! Grr!

Yea there wasnt a lot of Mika at the shoot.. which was a shame.. but Dustin and Lisa were the main guests. Pity.. but hey... still lovely to see Mika .. ooo he is on now.. yay!:thumb_yello:

Mika was quite quiet actually.... and did the usual interview answers.. the 'Oh, You're here' was GREAT :)

have they done the bit where Dustin hums along to Lollipop?? hehe. my question just answered!! yay classic!

Yea there wasnt a lot of Mika at the shoot.. which was a shame.. but Dustin and Lisa were the main guests. Pity.. but hey... still lovely to see Mika .. ooo he is on now.. yay!:thumb_yello:

Mika was quite quiet actually.... and did the usual interview answers.. the 'Oh, You're here' was GREAT :)

have they done the bit where Dustin hums along to Lollipop?? hehe. my question just answered!! yay classic!

Yeah that was funny lol! and to the person above me (or on the previous page or whatever), I posted Mika's bit on the graham norton show on the page before. the podcast is on graham nortons site located on BBC2

Am uploading the podcast to YouTube people!.. will work on the actual show at the weekend.. and also the uncut show.. night people.. time for bed!! Another gig tomorrow yay!

Will post the link in the morning!

On second thoughts.. big words saying not to upload tv shows on you tube... hmmm.. will find another way!!

the show was absolutely wonderful to watch

I've never laughed so much as on this show! Graham is a treat! and Dustin is a great actor!

has anyone seen the graduate?

Its a classic nowadays! Brilliant, if you haven't go and find the dvd and watch it!!!

Mika was great...how many mor watches does he want to wear???

I love the live versions of 'love today'....

altogether a great show!!!!!!!!