mika on c 4 this thursday with Graham Norton

Steph

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo can't wait!!!! :D hope its quite a bit of an interview does anyone know how long it usually lasts (the chats i mean)?

all Graham Norton interview are to be remembered, he knows how to get the best out of people!1 in his naughty Norton way. The show lasts 30 minutes....

I hope someone can record it and post it on You Tube! I really love Graham Norton. We used to get him on BBC America here. I don't know if we do anymore or not. BBCA doesn't come in that good anyway on my Satelite system. :( I do so hope it turns up on You Tube though.

It ought to be pretty good!

Oh I adore Graham Norton so does my Mum!! so can't wait for this to be aired.

Two funny guys together hope MIKA doesn't get pi**ed before hand (like many of Grahams guests!) and has his fast thinking head on as he will need it!! xx

Two funny guys together hope MIKA doesn't get pi**ed before hand (like many of Grahams guests!) and has his fast thinking head on as he will need it!! xx

Anybody know what time it's on?By the way,hello to all.{Newbie}

hiya i am confused now, as when i looked on this weeks line up it only shows dustin hoffman and his wife. there is no mention of MIKA. so is a surprise guest, as i still have the info from mikasounds and it does say graham norton.

Just looked on the bbc 'what's on' page on the net at the description for this week's Graham Norton, and it says 'guests include Dustin Hoffman and Mika'. So we sue the Beeb if he isn't on!

I've posted this on another thread on the same topic.. I just got tickets today for Graham Norton Show.... was really excited until I realised that I may not see Mika tonight.. or perhaps this weeks aired show may have been filmed last week!!....where was mika last wednesday?? I guess I will wait and see!!!

I like Graham Nortomn too , c\use he has such away with his guests, he is personal but in a cute way...i think it will be a fabby chat, the Norton style!!!!!!!!1

Just looked on the bbc 'what's on' page on the net at the description for this week's Graham Norton, and it says 'guests include Dustin Hoffman and Mika'. So we sue the Beeb if he isn't on!

he is deffo on, I saw a funny trailer... so I know it willbe goooooddddd!