Sorry - miscommunication there... I didn't mean "you" specifically, I meant "one":

What I meant was, in general, one should not air other people's private business in public, especially without their consent.

Obviously, if I'm posting on a public forum I don't mind if people read my posts to Mika or comment on them.

Ohi see...

Sorry i misunderstood...

And i know its not my business but are you saying Mika is exposing your private matters in any matter???

2,085 - 2,087 Twitter Updates

# count adjusted by Twitter-

etranges-comportements-twitter-L-e3opvJ.jpeg

:Update:

Mika2013.jpg

FROM Mr. 'M'

Alice ‏@ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

'1ST thing I saw when I logged on this morning :

89853557.png . . . - Great way to start the week. *LOVING IT [1/2]'

In reply to MIKA Official

Alice ‏@ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

p13g.png . . .

'Clearly, #MIKA , a 'resurection' is warranted [2/2]'

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

'!! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande NEW VIDEO'

[YouTube]nmcdLOjGVzw&sns=tw[/YouTube]

… via @youtube #PopularSongVideo

'Theres sweet twist at the end ;)'

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande

'MIKA - Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande'

… via @youtube

'#PopularSongVideo Hope u enjoy.

Theres a twist at the end :)'

❦ ‏@Lovatorian

'You dunked my head in the toilet, now

it's you who cleans them. Screaming'

@ArianaGrande @mikasounds

Retweeted by MIKA official

Edited by A. Clay

Loverboy?

What a selfish song. If you loved me so much and you knew all this then why did you throw me to the wolves?

You've had 14+ years of my life.

Of course there are other people interested in me, and you keep moving this famed "finish line" further and further away.

You've had 14+ years of my life and I've jumped through every fiery hoop you ever set for me.

I've given you everything I have, bar slitting my wrists and letting you drink my blood.

If it's not enough then I'm sorry, but you should tell me that straight up and set me free.

I need you to love me in the real world. That's where I live. Alone and working my @ss off to try to achieve my own dreams.

Why are you scared? It's just me. Why can't you just give it a go - if we don't make each other happy we can still be friends, and that's better than whatever this is!

Why do you have to make things so complicated?

I have a song for you :

I can't go on like this. There are people less strong than me who would have killed themselves by now over the way you've treated me.

Nothing I say seems to get through to you.

You need to deal with your issues and/or call me and set me free.

I deserve at least that. I'm not a kid anymore, your songs are not enough and anyway everyone gets them. It's not very special for me, is it?

MIKA.

You've still your music on this internet radio station's*

TOP 20' List -- 13TH CONSECUTIVE WEEK :mika3:!

UPDATED on APRIL 30, 2013 :

http://www.radiocremebrulee.com/creme-brulee-weekly-top-20

20120611071132-Watch-New-Mikas-Single-Make-You-Happy.jpg

# 9 - MAKE YOU HAPPY

* Radio Creme Brulee is an internet music radio station with a global broadcast.

It was launched on February 16, 2007 in Boston but is now being run from

New York City. The station aims to be the alternative of choice to mainstream American radio –

an avenue of music exposure that has deteriorated significantly

in the last decade by limiting its selection of music,

shutting out most music from Europe, and most importantly

misrepresenting the vastness of the global pop music landscape.

Radio Creme Brulee hopes to offer listeners a wider selection of pop/rock music from today as well as

from the last three decades and in doing so, strives to create an extremely pleasurable listening experience.

Edited by A. Clay

Im also waiting for your call Mika. Im tired. I thought you decided to make our relation public when you kissed me through twitter... but you finally didnt. The other day you reclaimed your tea...with two sugars...as you have always liked it... I wont be your slave anymore. Im done... If you really love me,call me. If not... call me anyway...

:mf_rosetinted:

Im also waiting for your call Mika. Im tired. I thought you decided to make our relation public when you kissed me through twitter... but you finally didnt. The other day you reclaimed your tea...with two sugars...as you have always liked it... I wont be your slave anymore. Im done... If you really love me,call me. If not... call me anyway...

:mf_rosetinted:

As long as he calls...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh u crazy spaniard!!!:doh:

:lmfao:

Loverboy?

What a selfish song. If you loved me so much and you knew all this then why did you throw me to the wolves?

You've had 14+ years of my life.

Of course there are other people interested in me, and you keep moving this famed "finish line" further and further away.

You've had 14+ years of my life and I've jumped through every fiery hoop you ever set for me.

I've given you everything I have, bar slitting my wrists and letting you drink my blood.

If it's not enough then I'm sorry, but you should tell me that straight up and set me free.

I need you to love me in the real world. That's where I live. Alone and working my @ss off to try to achieve my own dreams.

Why are you scared? It's just me. Why can't you just give it a go - if we don't make each other happy we can still be friends, and that's better than whatever this is!

Why do you have to make things so complicated?

I have a song for you :

I can't go on like this. There are people less strong than me who would have killed themselves by now over the way you've treated me.

Nothing I say seems to get through to you.

You need to deal with your issues and/or call me and set me free.

I deserve at least that. I'm not a kid anymore, your songs are not enough and anyway everyone gets them. It's not very special for me, is it?

I feel ya sister! He once tried to get me drunk and I said Mika stop! I won't love you any more when I'm wasted and then he was like whatever! And he took some shots and was all over someone else and I cried and cried and then suddenly he released TOOL with Love you when I'm drunk and I just knew it was about me and he never called me again either.

But I don't want to post the dirty laundry on a public forum. Still I've been pretending to be a normal fan for all these years just so I could get him to contact me. :glasses2:

Ha! You all are lucky that Mika just quietly dumped you. I was standing right there when he told Christine to stay the **** away from him! :shocked: Talk about airing your dirty linen in public! What a pop star! :aah:

Ha! You all are lucky that Mika just quietly dumped you. I was standing right there when he told Christine to stay the **** away from him! :shocked: Talk about airing your dirty linen in public! What a pop star! :aah:

I cried and cried that night. :crybaby:

But he texted me in the morning to say the paps were hiding in the bushes so he had to put on a show. You know how he wants to "protect" his relationships from the media. So it's all good now. :wub2:

I cried and cried that night. :crybaby:

But he texted me in the morning to say the paps were hiding in the bushes so he had to put on a show. You know how he wants to "protect" his relationships from the media. So it's all good now. :wub2:

When was this? He told me I was the only one....

2,2088 - 2,090 Twitter Updates

# count adjusted by Twitter-

etranges-comportements-twitter-L-e3opvJ.jpeg

:Update:

220px-Mika_à_l

FROM Mr. 'M'

'Haha!

http://perez.ly/18arkj2

very funny @PerezHilton !'

Ena K ‏@EnaKmusics

'The Popular Song @mikasounds ft @ArianaGrande

the video was a bit creepy and a whole lot awesome! :) <3 love'

Retweeted by MIKA official

Alice ‏@ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

"'Doggy dress-up' is OK, I suppose:

Don't ever put MEL through this

unless U want U'r face rearranged" :

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGeKSiCQkPw?rel=0 …"

+

'MEL's Jacket by JBC?'

'My dog... yup'

8dbc9cd2b10611e2a547220.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

He has dealt with his issues so he needed to set you free. :mf_rosetinted:

Pffff he said to me that it was impossible to be in a relationship with me cuz he was afraid I was getting more famous them he was...

Whatever Mika!