Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

69069770ki4.jpg

' I want to know what's inside that red envelope ... must be a love letter.... for me of course... hope the little coward will give it to me soon, I'm not intending to stay here for hours.... and I want to wash my hair...'

69069770ki4.jpg

' I want to know what's inside that red envelope ... must be a love letter.... for me of course... hope the little coward will give it to me soon, I'm not intending to stay here for hours.... and I want to wash my hair...'

:naughty: brilliant!:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
MagicMika-1.jpg

I always knew he was magic. :wink2:

Hey PJ, haha, yes your signature has been confusing me for quite a while now... this is David Copperfield right? But please tell me it is photoshopped... otherwise I will be... confused for life :mf_rosetinted:

Hey PJ, haha, yes your signature has been confusing me for quite a while now... this is David Copperfield right? But please tell me it is photoshopped... otherwise I will be... confused for life :mf_rosetinted:

David Copperfield? confused.gif What does he have to do with Mika, sorry I'm confused!

Someone posted a bunch of pics and this one reminded me of a magician, so I photoshopped in a dove and the red scarf.

Ummm... I was bored.

ChickenRuinedIt.jpg

I hope this isn't offensive in anyway (I'm sure he believes in magic haha. I sure do!) It's almost 3:30am and it's a VERY sloppy job especially for being a design student. I just don't have enough energy to stay up and create something fabulous... so really I don't normally suck this bad. I just wanted to throw it together and get the point across... now time for bed. Maybe some other time I'll make it better by cutting out the background and putting them some place new. It'll look more real then. I'm to tiiiired for that right now though. Good night!