Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, I saw that pic and it reminded me of some Dutch nursery songs... :biggrin2:

'Deze vuist op deze vuist' from a seventies/eighties children program on tv (I grew up with it!) or maybe 'Olleke bolleke', a real nursery song.

Deze vuist op deze vuist

Deze vuist op deze vuist

Deze vuist op deze vuist

en zo klim ik naar boven

I have no idea if there are any equivalents in English, but it all has to do with putting one fist on the other and again and again, until you can't reach any higher. :biggrin2:

3ss.jpg

"OK *sigh* for the VERY LAST time: I was born in Beirut in 1983, then we were evacuated to Paris, then we moved to London when I was about 9..."

:lmfao: :lmfao:

i didn't know you could listen to the radio during class !!

There were no teacher, so we put on some webradio ^^

your lucky, my schools blocks so many websites i havnt even tried to get on becaise i figured they would have this one blocked, i dont know why because mika is a wholsesome role model

My schools only blocks lunarstorm.se it's the most popular community here. But it is unblocked during lunchtime 11-13, I have no idea why ^^

I'm so happy guys that you like this thread so much!

And the captions!Man they are hilarious!Oh really!I laughed a lot!

And my faves are:the IKe chair,the emergency exits and uhm a lot ...they are all great!Man!

But please do not spam.This is a thread for picture captions and not for "talk over your school facilities thread".Just please talk it over in a PM.Right?Coz I think I am not the only one who gets annoyed from that.So but I dont wanna sound rude or anything...

I love the camptions.

Oh!

And I am working on one now!I'll post it soon!

And I am planning to do a competition.I dont know wgether you would like it.Every week there could be a competition among captionettes,or captionets.If you want it write it in a comment or after a caption post, just to avoid spamming!

Thanks in advance! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

2921278885a4203115779b653690355l.jpg

MIKA face to face with a baby playin:Where is Mika,Here is Mika!!! LOL!:biggrin2:

And hehe!We posted a caption with exactly the same pic at the same time!Funny!But where is everyone?*worders*

430824029_ca5dc8091e.jpg

I'm sure one of you can come up with something funnier for this photo, but my lame attempts:

"Hmmm... wonder what the crowd will do if I play with these braces...?"

"Think think think... the lyrics have gone straight out of my head... I could be brown, I could be red? green? what IS it?"

"Look at that spot on the floor... they really need to clean better around here..."

"Hey, I guess my shoes really are pretty cool after all..."

430824029_ca5dc8091e.jpg?v=1174606613

I'm sure one of you can come up with something funnier for this photo, but my lame attempts:

"Hmmm... wonder what the crowd will do if I play with these braces...?"

"Think think think... the lyrics have gone straight out of my head... I could be brown, I could be red? green? what IS it?"

"Look at that spot on the floor... they really need to clean better around here..."

"Hey, I guess my shoes really are pretty cool after all..."

lol

I guess you've donne pretty well! :D