Another Mika Forum

kjoshi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys!!! On the Mika sounds website there is forum on there where people chat too!

I have to say I'm a little jealous...

I think...

What do you guys think?

i think we should stick to this one, as this is one is far more active!

I like this one better too!!!

You think he reads both?

yes he does. he said on Sivan's video that he reads this forum and he has posted comments on his official forum, but that forum is usually dead and he hasnt posted in a while *i think, i dnt really check it LOL*

Most of us have been there I guess, but returned here, it's a better, more friendly forum IMO.

I do pop over there to check out the goss though, but there is never as much as here, never anyone on there to talk to!

Most of us have been there I guess, but returned here, it's a better, more friendly forum IMO.

I do pop over there to check out the goss though, but there is never as much as here, never anyone on there to talk to!

I have an account. I never go on though. There's something about the atmosphere.... this place is like home though :biggrin2:

I first joined the other one before discovering this one. Since I came here, I have never gone back . MFC is better managed and things will even be much much better since we now have 3 new moderators:thumb_yello: The other site is not user friendly (maybe its just me) On here, its very easy to find your way around and there are great people too.

I like it here way better too... It's more appealing to the eye (the layout and stuff, the other one is a bit dull), and here you have lots of crazy fun people around lol. You never feel "alone" on this forum if you know what I mean:thumb_yello:

totally agree!

i firstly signed up the official forum, and participated, but when i saw this one was so friendly and active i had never come back! all of you wonderful people make the difference!!:thumb_yello: