MIKA Quotes.

schock

I have never been to Ikea :teehee:

I think Mika should take me :roftl:

If he's right about people hating each other afterward then he won't have to worry me :roftl:

We'll fight over the tummy sleeper's pillows. Mika and a pillow fight :aah:

Ok....sorry...wrong thread to start that :teehee:

Mika's thoughts on IKEA: "You get lost. It makes you want to go back into kind of like, I don't know, be a bear and hibernate and never see other human beings ever again. People are nasty to each other at IKEA because they think it's the last Schvlenglung chair that's in the warehouse and if they don't get it, you don't get it, then they have to come back to IKEA and spend 4 hours finding THE chair. And then they may not get it then either so they will kill you for the chair. And everyone just grows fangs and looks like a wild thing but after 7 nights out and...its horrible. If you want to lose friends, there's two things you can do: go on holiday with them or go with them to IKEA, that's the thing."

:roftl::thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Mika's thoughts on IKEA: "You get lost. It makes you want to go back into kind of like, I don't know, be a bear and hibernate and never see other human beings ever again. People are nasty to each other at IKEA because they think it's the last Schvlenglung chair that's in the warehouse and if they don't get it, you don't get it, then they have to come back to IKEA and spend 4 hours finding THE chair. And then they may not get it then either so they will kill you for the chair. And everyone just grows fangs and looks like a wild thing but after 7 nights out and...its horrible. If you want to lose friends, there's two things you can do: go on holiday with them or go with them to IKEA, that's the thing."

My mom loves IKEA, so when she saw that she was laughing a lot.:aah:

That's my new favourite quote, I think! :roftl::aah::thumb_yello:

Ikea. Gah. Every time I've been there I've sort of lost the will to live by about half way round.

i swear you visit another world when you go into IKEA which is why there are no windows until like 1/2 way through... :blink: actually that would be awesome... :naughty:

I have never been to Ikea :teehee:

I think Mika should take me :roftl:

If he's right about people hating each other afterward then he won't have to worry me :roftl:

We'll fight over the tummy sleeper's pillows. Mika and a pillow fight :aah:

Ok....sorry...wrong thread to start that :teehee:

Honest?! :aah: Thought youre only behind with Mika stuff! :roftl: Nah just kidding!! :huglove:

You know those little wooden carts they have for kids (or is it for their shopping) in IKEA? I wish I was actually small enough to fit in one of them and be pulled around. They're so cute! :teehee:

Edited by Blossom

I wonder which IKEA he goes to, he makes it sound so scary :roftl:

I loved it when he said:

" IKEA understands me " :mf_rosetinted:

Huh, I like IKEA. Every time I've been there I've been board out of my mind most of the time, and you do get lost easily, but I've never seen anyone be nasty.

me neither...

it's like a massive playground... :teehee: gonna have fun next time i go there...

I remember going there quite a lot with my mum when I was living and studying for the year in Germany. We kept forgetting to bring those little pencils you use for the shopping list with us every time we went so by the end of the year we had a nice little collection. :teehee:

Edited by Blossom

I like IKEA too:naughty: I'm not there very often, but it's certainly cool how many things you can find there. They have like everything it seems.

I just stumbled across where "Alice" is from: http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/style/article648242.ece

never seen that before! thank you! :thumb_yello::flowers2: