mika excercising in popworld

hotdlp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this, BabSou, I missed it this morning, tut tut I am slipping!

Aww Mika's such a nice boy (that sounded so mumsy, not my usual attitude to Mika:mf_lustslow: )

If my son grows up to be like him I will be so proud:wub2:

He is looking hot with that thing on his head :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :das:

Thanks for sharing ... !!!

Edit: I would like to teach him a little boxing, 'cos he's doing it all wrong.. :das:

That would be after you have piggybacked him away eh? :naughty: :naughty:

They LOVE Mika on popworld <3 He makes friends wherever he goes! He's Bff with perez.. popworld.. they all love him!

I reckon he feels most comfortable on Popworld. He's always geeking about!! hahaha love it!

its a shame about popworld gettiung axed then :emot-sad::tears::crybaby:

I agree, what am I gonna do without my Alex fix every Saturday. The guy is SOO funny.

Mika was hilarious on there today, but what was with the boxing gloves?

I liked it when he got Alex in a head lock at the end, and the introduction when Alex said that they were so alike, ha ha , yes Alex if you were a foot taller maybe.:roftl: :roftl:

I agree, what am I gonna do without my Alex fix every Saturday. The guy is SOO funny.

Mika was hilarious on there today, but what was with the boxing gloves?

I liked it when he got Alex in a head lock at the end, and the introduction when Alex said that they were so alike, ha ha , yes Alex if you were a foot taller maybe.:roftl: :roftl:

I loved the bit where Mika gave Alex a good Punch on the arm ..... i would have just loved it if Chris moyles had recieved that punch hehe :naughty:

I loved the bit where Mika gave Alex a good Punch on the arm ..... i would have just loved it if Chris moyles had recieved that punch hehe :naughty:

I'd pay good money to see Mika take Moyles out with one almighty punch, preferably below the belt.