Has anyone heard about Mika taking a fan back stage for a good seeing too?

jengafer

d020.gifThis is just the kind of thread I was looking for! c085.gif

And it's so funny: The most important vocabulary you are going to learn when you have left school far behind... o030.gif "Thomas the tank"...o030.gif

I would really like to see this expression in his face "live"... a075.gif

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lolliopop girl looks like a less perfect kelly brook, interesting theory, we need her name so we can google her for pics of her and mika together, I think it is not likely for reasons I cant disclose:sneaky2: :roftl:

It was funnier when it was dirty... But it's too early for now... :wink2:

BTW, just a question; a few days ago I saw this in the captions thread interpreted there that Mika could possibly have been about to sneeze ...and well, I didn't get that immediately, so I thought something different....

Look and tell me: Is it just me? :blink::naughty:

3ss.jpg

BTW, just a question; a few days ago I saw this in the captions thread interpreted there that Mika could possibly have been about to sneeze ...and well, I didn't get that immediately, so I thought something different....

3ss.jpg

wooo wooo cowboy, hold your horses.. (this one is awshum!):wink2: :wink2:

3ss.jpg

I love this pic and NOOOOOOOO, it does not remind me of sneezing at all :sneaky2: . I have a dark and dirty imagination :naughty: and I'm proud of it!

lolliopop girl looks like a less perfect kelly brook, interesting theory, we need her name so we can google her for pics of her and mika together, I think it is not likely for reasons I cant disclose:sneaky2: :roftl:

:blink::shocked: :eek:

In the WHAT ??!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

... I can't believe it! And they say I WAS dirty....LOL

you want tongue pics??

I posted something there so it must be completely innocent :fisch: . Oh, I confused it with the lips thread. Tongue, lips, teeth - this mouth absolutely confuses me :wub2: .

I'll take a look at my pictures. Let's see if I can find something "useful".:naughty: