2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

Yesss im sure someone said on this thread they were going on the saturday but i cant for the life of me remember who it was :shocked:

plus im too lazy to read back :naughty:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WICKED! well, not so wicked, as im working.. but my boss said yesterday he wanted to change round the holiday ive book, so as id be doing him a favour, i think he should let me have that off!

is it gonna cost me to get in? and and and, what'd be the best time to go?

WICKED! well, not so wicked, as im working.. but my boss said yesterday he wanted to change round the holiday ive book, so as id be doing him a favour, i think he should let me have that off!

is it gonna cost me to get in? and and and, what'd be the best time to go?

would it cost anything?

i've never been to an art gallery thing so im a little clueless XD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My husband just asked if I would get some Russell Brand tickets and of course him being my No2 fav person (MIKA being No1! husband not listed!!) and it being the 12th July just after his Birthday said of course and went online to order them.

I forgot BIG TIME that I wanted to spend that week in London and go and see MIKA ARGH!! he then said well we could go on Friday-MIKA won't be there its only the 11th the Wednesday! MEN!! and Russell Brand he did this last time when MIKA was on in Newcastle I already had tickets for him then too.

Am I doomed never to see MIKA again and have to make do with the dandy olde Rusty Brand??

More wine needed tonight to drown my sorrows!!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My husband just asked if I would get some Russell Brand tickets and of course him being my No2 fav person (MIKA being No1! husband not listed!!) and it being the 12th July just after his Birthday said of course and went online to order them.

I forgot BIG TIME that I wanted to spend that week in London and go and see MIKA ARGH!! he then said well we could go on Friday-MIKA won't be there its only the 11th the Wednesday! MEN!! and Russell Brand he did this last time when MIKA was on in Newcastle I already had tickets for him then too.

Am I doomed never to see MIKA again and have to make do with the dandy olde Rusty Brand??

More wine needed tonight to drown my sorrows!!

xxx

Thats rough Diasylou - I wont get either - distance, and just coming back from my holiday on the 13th!! :crybaby:

I deffo wanna go.

11th july...thats...a wednesday...thats okay....erm, what time? i shall have to get Charlie aka PinkStylist to come with me...and possibly my mother ... or dad...as some form of transport (haha) but they also like Mika so that's kewel...

Will you? Are you staying till Somerset House? What are you planning to do?

Nah won't be staying, gonna bring my daughter along and travel a bit around, then I'll go back to Denmark to send her away on summer camp and then I'll return on my own for somerset :naughty:

Did you win the lottery without telling us ???? :shocked::sneaky2:

I'm still not coming...

Nah, but I planned to spend money on a bit of family vacation anyway, so why not London :naughty:

Party pooper.

Sorry to have a life :sneaky2: ... Exam the day after :naughty: ... Even if i wanted to come, i would have come on the 13th or 14th, so... And i don't take the Eurostar for 1 day just to go to an exhibition... Only to go to concerts :mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: And i stay overnight :mf_rosetinted:

You'll say hi for me !