Mika in Q Magazine - June 2007

JUlie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have scanned the interview but now I need some assistance in to how to attach it. I clipped the paperclip above and uploaded the pages but now I am totally lost. Sorry....any help would be very gratefully received:wub2:

I have scanned the interview but now I need some assistance in to how to attach it. I clipped the paperclip above and uploaded the pages but now I am totally lost. Sorry....any help would be very gratefully received:wub2:

go to:

http://www.google.com

type in "Free Image Hosting"

Click on the first link

and VOILÃ!

once the image loads, copy the html in the "forum 1" section...or "forum 2"...lol i cant remember...but its one of those!

CazGirl, I don't know how to thank you....I am going to go away and do it now then I will upload them to this thread..... Thank you again...:punk: You rock

lol!! aww ur nice, i like you! :punk:

no problem JUlie, glad I was able to help!

:doh: they wrote Ta-Dah.. They compared him to Scissor Sisters.. Nice pics :thumb_yello::naughty:

Edit: And why don't I get all the good magazines here? In whole DK, there has only been a very very limited number of interviews and reviews..

some of the pics look great, esp. the full page ones. I adore the one with the multicolour striped b/g.

thanks so much for posting and scanning!

I KNOW I am a right pain, but I cannot read the scans. too short sighted evidently..

would you mind, when you have a while free, posting a little bigger scans, pls? I am very curious to read the article.

thanks so much and sorry to be demanding. :blush-anim-cl:

:doh: they wrote Ta-Dah.. They compared him to Scissor Sisters.. Nice pics :thumb_yello::naughty:

Edit: And why don't I get all the good magazines here? In whole DK, there has only been a very very limited number of interviews and reviews..

Yeh hes nothing like the SS! , well in my opinion , I need to buy this :biggrin2: