Mika in Q Magazine - June 2007

JUlie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the article. It didn't take that long to type as I touch type....plus it was worth it. You are all lovely and wonderful people:punk:

Thanks Julie!

I actually read the article when watching the pictures (enlarged it a bit) before seeing your posts :biggrin2: And know I can understand everything.

Mika can bite me and take a chunk out of my cheeks anytime :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

No problem Wendi, it was a pleasure. Just one thing though, Yesmine, Mika's sister, was spelt with an E and wasn't a spelling error on my part, although there probably was a few.....Just thought I would clear that up. I have noticed in all the other interviews that have been written it is spelt with an A...Another question perhaps?

No problem Wendi, it was a pleasure. Just one thing though, Yesmine, Mika's sister, was spelt with an E and wasn't a spelling error on my part, although there probably was a few.....Just thought I would clear that up. I have noticed in all the other interviews that have been written it is spelt with an A...Another question perhaps?

Hmm I wonder as he always addresses her as "Yesmeen" altho only seen it spelt as Yasmine.

How much of a diva is he tho wanting to drive for an hour for 15 mins rest??!! Has the pop stardom gone or going to our boys head?????!! So much for the family keeping his feet on the ground-think you'll need some superglue!

I wonder what is on his rider? In fact I dread to think! Just pleased Im not the one having to do it!!

Then again think I would push the boundries too if I was him-just too see how far you can go!!- Bless his cotton socks! xx