More goodies for Paolo Nutini lovers...

High quality pics from his gig last sunday and a short vid

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbd93qd3wm0

2 vids (2 bits of Last request...sorry I had to dance and sing in between lol!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6vjtmecgrgd

I meant to thank you for these last week. I got them from your MySpace. Awesome!

He is playing Austin City Limits in a few minutes. You can watch live at

http://www.attblueroom.com/

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More goodies for Paolo Nutini lovers...

High quality pics from his gig last sunday and a short vid

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbd93qd3wm0

2 vids (2 bits of Last request...sorry I had to dance and sing in between lol!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6vjtmecgrgd

thanks again!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i met him once and he was incredibly nice!

it was one of those virgin album signing things and i asked him if he wanted to put me on the guest list :wink2: for the show later that nite, and to my surprise he was atually listening. he didnt do that whole ahha ya whatver kind of thing. He said what about the guest list? and i asked him again and he said sure! he took down my info and i got on the guest list! it was a super nice of him to do. im glad he's not jaded by all his fame :)

i met him once and he was incredibly nice!

it was one of those virgin album signing things and i asked him if he wanted to put me on the guest list :wink2: for the show later that nite, and to my surprise he was atually listening. he didnt do that whole ahha ya whatver kind of thing. He said what about the guest list? and i asked him again and he said sure! he took down my info and i got on the guest list! it was a super nice of him to do. im glad he's not jaded by all his fame :)

Awww...he's sweet :wub2:

I saw him a couple of times last week. His girlfriend was warding off all the women her evil eye :naughty:

Awww...he's sweet :wub2:

I saw him a couple of times last week. His girlfriend was warding off all the women her evil eye :naughty:

ive heard some stories about her!

I think its sweet that all his songs are about her though. He just seems like an incredibly nice boy that paolo. oh and i gave him a robot afterwards and he yelled **** yeah! twas my favorite part of the meeting :biggrin2:

I think its sweet that all his songs are about her though. He just seems like an incredibly nice boy that paolo. oh and i gave him a robot afterwards and he yelled **** yeah! twas my favorite part of the meeting :biggrin2:

Yeah he seems incredibly unpretentious and forthright. Kind of refreshing after Mika and his obfuscating, coy nonsense :sneaky2::wink2:

Yeah he seems incredibly unpretentious and forthright. Kind of refreshing after Mika and his obfuscating, coy nonsense :sneaky2::wink2:

ya i know what you mean! mika's a clever boy and all but sometimes hmm his answers to interviews. haha i hate to use this as an example but paolo was drinking something from a water bottle on stage and someone yelled out what are you drinking? His reply: im not gonna lie, its not water. That whole whats mika secret drink on the other hand...

ya i know what you mean! mika's a clever boy and all but sometimes hmm his answers to interviews. haha i hate to use this as an example but paolo was drinking something from a water bottle on stage and someone yelled out what are you drinking? His reply: im not gonna lie, its not water. That whole whats mika secret drink on the other hand...

Yeah he had vodka in his water bottle in Buffalo last week because he's not legal in the US. Anywhere else you'll see him with a beer in hand.

can you restate that in english for dumb people please :bleh::cheerful_h4h:

Ha, I just mean that Mika likes to hide things and present a very specific image of himself to the public. If there's something he doesn't want people to know he answers in a very ambiguous way and the audience walks away believing whatever it is they want to believe. At first he did it by repeating the same old lines incessantly and as he became more comfortable with the press he did it with charm, jokes and taking a lead in interviews.

Paolo Nutini pretty much answers whatever is asked of him as you would expect someone to do in a normal conversation. He's just very polite about it. Like he wouldn't just shoot his mouth off about another artist like Lily Allen tends to do, but his answers seem pretty straightforward and unrehearsed. You rarely hear him say the same things over and over and he doesn't use a lot of fanciful concepts to describe his approach to music as Mika likes to do.

Paolo was on Jay Leno, The Tonight Show last night. You would know this if he's a "friend" on your MySpace page. Short and sweet - no talking, just singing (Last Request).

My hubby PVR'd it for me ("tivo" for Americans). But I can't put it on Youtube unfortunately....I'm sure its just a matter of time.

Paolo was on Jay Leno, The Tonight Show last night. You would know this if he's a "friend" on your MySpace page. Short and sweet - no talking, just singing (Last Request).

My hubby PVR'd it for me ("tivo" for Americans). But I can't put it on Youtube unfortunately....I'm sure its just a matter of time.

I knew he was going to be on the Tonight Show last night, because I saw his Myspace bulletin, but last night I was so tired, I just figured I'd miss it because I'd rather try and get some sleep. But, I ended up working on homework until really late, and when I was finally ready for bed, I looked at the clock and it was 12:40...I had missed his performance by probably 10 minutes! I completely forgot! :thumbdown: I am ridiculous.

Don't worry you didn't miss much. Paolo's voice has really suffered in the past year. He's still fantastic in concert but it doesn't work on TV.

I really miss those moving performances of Last Request early in his career. But as I said he's great in concert, so it's hard to complain. It's just a shame because I think he'd do really well in the US if he could pull off a Jools Holland or Top of the Pops level performance.

Oh yeah...

Although I don't like that particular song as much, I can sense he seemed much more in his element and was really into his performance:punk:

He's always hunched over and his eyes are closed 90% of the time, but he's always feeling the song.

He's always hunched over and his eyes are closed 90% of the time, but he's always feeling the song.

A woman behind me in Buffalo kept holding up a Scottish flag and I wanted to tell her not to bother. I don't think he ever opened his eyes!

• 9 months later...

Paulo's been out of the limelight so long...

When I found this from the SuperBock SuperRock Festival I thought I'd

share:

RML-00309439985.jpg

dcdeb

Paulo's been out of the limelight so long...

When I found this from the SuperBock SuperRock Festival I thought I'd

share:

RML-00309439985.jpg

dcdeb

Thanks Deb! I miss him. Can't wait for the new album :punk: