• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

last tuesday i finally attended to my first paolo's gig!! :yay:

and... i fell in love even more than i was before... he left me totally speechless and... literally in love with his music and him!!! :teehee:

i knew that he was bloody good on stage, and even if imo that night he wasn't in his best mood, his performance was great!!

but i didn't expect that he was so kind off the stage!! :wub2:

what a cute and sweet guy he is!! i couldn't believe to be able to understand what he was saying to me!! usually i don't get a word!!! :roftl:

anyway, here is the link to my album if you feel to watch some pics :biggrin2:

http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/paolo%20nutini%20in%20treviso%20-%2024%20nov%202009/

this is my favourite... no comment.... :naughty:

IMG_2223copy.jpg

and these are my vids from the gig

and now... i can't wait to attend another gig!! who knows when... :aah:

:original:

and... i fell in love even more than i was before... he left me totally speechless and... literally in love with his music and him!!! :teehee:

i knew that he was bloody good on stage' date=' and even if imo that night he wasn't in his best mood, his performance was great!!

what a cute and sweet guy he is!! i couldn't believe to be able to understand what he was saying to me!! usually i don't get a word!!! :roftl:

http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/paolo%20nutini%20in%20treviso%20-%2024%20nov%202009/

[img']http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/paolo%20nutini%20in%20treviso%20-%2024%20nov%202009/IMG_2223copy.jpg[/img]

Nice pics!! Glad you got such a great time!

(and we're gonna attend a watp gig together one day!! )

Nice pics!! Glad you got such a great time!

(and we're gonna attend a watp gig together one day!! )

thank you droopsy!! :biggrin2:

perhaps too good... i'm still on paolo's cloud... :aah:

i should come back to mika's one but it's so comfy here... :teehee:

but... what about your avatar?! is he will??? :bleh:

oh yesss!!! have you already opened a thread??

btw, i would like to attend a mika's gig in belgium, you are a great audience!! fingers crossed!!

Edited by Lil'Violet

thank you droopsy!! :biggrin2:

perhaps too good... i'm still on paolo's cloud... :aah:

i should come back to mika's one but it's so comfy here... :teehee:

but... what about your avatar?! is he will??? :bleh:

oh yesss!!! have you already opened a thread??

btw' date=' i would like to attend a mika's gig in belgium, you are a great audience!! fingers crossed!![/color']

:teehee: Happy for you, don't worry, you'll find your mika cloud again, it's still flowing somewhere :teehee:

Yup it's him. Gotta make some promotion so they'll get famous and come back! No I didn't open a thread,

since nobody knows who they are! I'd be just talking to myself...

And hell yes we are a great audience! Come!!

Paolo was just in the Live Lounge on BBC Radio 1:

70234_2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/091106_paolonutini.shtml

He covered MGMT's Time to Pretend. :thumb_yello:

oh boy!! his necklines (don't know if it's the right word, sorry!!) will kill me one day... :mf_rosetinted:

i loved the cover of time to pretend!! at the gig he missed the start of a verse.. and he said 'i'm sorry' at the end of the song.. he was so serious poor dear!!!

:teehee: Happy for you, don't worry, you'll find your mika cloud again, it's still flowing somewhere :teehee:

Yup it's him. Gotta make some promotion so they'll get famous and come back! No I didn't open a thread,

since nobody knows who they are! I'd be just talking to myself...

And hell yes we are a great audience! Come!!

yeah... i hope to jump on it again... :kachinga:

i see... ;-)

as i'm not here often anymore, if you feel to make it send me a dm via twitter, i'll come to help! =P

i hope to come one day!! i wished to come in this tour but the dates weren't good for me, maybe next time!!! =)

i knew that he was bloody good on stage' date=' and even if imo that night he wasn't in his best mood, his performance was great!!

[img']http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/paolo%20nutini%20in%20treviso%20-%2024%20nov%202009/IMG_2223copy.jpg[/img]

OMG that pic!! No comment haha! *resists the urge to print it and put it next to my bed*

anyway' date=' here is the link to my album if you feel to watch some pics :biggrin2:

That is one gorgeous picture. Absolutely hot and sizzling. You did well to get it. I saw him - was it in June? yes, and he came out to meet us before the gig.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs085.snc1/4900_109526943798_778183798

sorry, my link doesn't seem to work!

Thanks for the pics Lil Violet. Nice. :das:

I love your Pencil Full of Lead video. :wub2:

That is one gorgeous picture. Absolutely hot and sizzling. You did well to get it. I saw him - was it in June? yes, and he came out to meet us before the gig.

He was just wandering around the venue before the gig in Toronto too. He and the band were at the pub next door and then he was walking up and down the street several times with his girlfriend. The people in the queue didn't even notice!

So NOT like the Mika gig experience. :roftl:

I loved his first album.

But then I never got around to buying his new one. You've inspired me to!

It's worth it. I have a favourite on the new one, but I am an GOldling and I can't remember its name! :teehee:

Got his first album and really like it, still.

Listened into the new one and ended up really disappointed. So not what I expected.

Saw him at RAH at that charity concert (on TV, LOL) and found the performance really kinda ... broken. Guess I'm over Paolo Nutini :roftl: - what a pity, he's still so young... :blink:

:shocked: How can his 2nd album possible dissapoint anyone? It's so much better then the first! Different tastes and all I suppose....

Yes, of course! I don't think it's bad quality, I just don't really enjoy the new style. You know, the way songs work for you or just don't.

Yes, of course! I don't think it's bad quality, I just don't really enjoy the new style. You know, the way songs work for you or just don't.

Are the songs too boring for you ?:naughty:

I must agree with Babz I love Sunny side up more than the 1st one :teehee:

at the first listenings of sunny side up i was like 'wtf is this stuff?!' but then it grown on me and now i love it!!!

but i still love the first album a lot, those songs and his voice still give me goose bumps :wub2:

OMG that pic!! No comment haha! *resists the urge to print it and put it next to my bed*

:lol3: i have it as background on my mobile... :mf_rosetinted:

and that's not good for my poor old heart!!!

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs085.snc1/4900_109526943798_778183798

sorry, my link doesn't seem to work!

thank you ruth!!

aww, i'd love to see your pics! :bleh:

Thanks for the pics Lil Violet. Nice. :das:

I love your Pencil Full of Lead video. :wub2:

He was just wandering around the venue before the gig in Toronto too. He and the band were at the pub next door and then he was walking up and down the street several times with his girlfriend. The people in the queue didn't even notice!

So NOT like the Mika gig experience. :roftl:

thank you christine!!

that song is so cool!! i don't know how i succeeded in making a decent vid as i was dancing while filming!! :roftl:

so not like the mika gig experience for me as well!!!

i arrived at the venue just 15 mins before the door opening and i was in second row!! i'm serious!! i couldn't believe it!!! i was even wearing boots with heels 'cause i thought to be in the back and that i couldn't see anything!

the venue was quite small (800 ppl i suppose, and the show was sold out) but still, for mika's acoustic gig in milan (500 ppl) i queued for 10 hours!!

the perfect gig! just half an hour drive from home, small venue, no queue and met the artist after... heaven! :biggrin2:

we met him after the gig, he was kind with everyone!

i wasn't sure if waiting or not because i didn't expect he would stop and i was ill, but i waited and i'm very happy i did it!!

and v-e-r-y sexy, in a more earthy way than you know who!

very well said!! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lil'Violet