• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Paolo's Twitter and Facebook today:

Paolo To Announce Exclusive Fanclub-Only Gig

Incredible news - Paolo is preparing to announce details of a very special fanclub-only show in the new year.

The gig will take place in London and will give fans an unprecedented chance to catch Paolo's live show up-close and personal.

To make sure you don't miss out - head on over to http://www.paolonutini.com and sign-up to the fanclub now.

Further details will be announced shortly...

*sigh* Still waiting on this sort of thing from another young British singer

I'm fond of... :blush-anim-cl:

ahem..I'm on a strange coversearching spree, have u seen

Paolo Nutini singing Wake Up {originally by Arcade fire}

mmmma quanto è carino paolino! :wub2:*coughcough* :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, Greta! I tweeted about it a few weeks ago, guess I

forgot to post about it here. It's amazing! I agree with you! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
He was on Jools Hootenanny this year with some really good performances:

He's definitely pretty good at what he does. And I kinda like his teeth. Still can't get the Joe Cocker image out of my head. And I wonder if he can still walk upright. :teehee:

He's definitely pretty good at what he does. And I kinda like his teeth. Still can't get the Joe Cocker image out of my head. And I wonder if he can still walk upright. :teehee:

Yeah he's really got a Joe Cocker thing going on. :lmfao:

His teeth, skin and hair are perfect and his eyes are stunning. He reminds me of an old man 99% of the time so I'm always shocked to see him walking around acting normal in person because he looks like a model. Just a complete transformation when he goes on stage - from Zac Efron pretty boy to Joe Cocker. :naughty:

:aah:I don't know why but Zac Efron prett-boy made me laugh.

Awww, he's so sweet. After hearing him on Mika's Radio thing, I kind of like him now. Love his voice. Thanks Mika for yor recommendation! I was just looking for new good music too.

And he's so good looking.:wub2:

He was on Jools Hootenanny this year with some really good performances:

Pencil Full of Lead:

Lovin' Machine:

10/10:

And when I followed his links it took me to your video!!!

Yeah he's really got a Joe Cocker thing going on. :lmfao:

His teeth, skin and hair are perfect and his eyes are stunning. He reminds me of an old man 99% of the time so I'm always shocked to see him walking around acting normal in person because he looks like a model. Just a complete transformation when he goes on stage - from Zac Efron pretty boy to Joe Cocker. :naughty:

Wonder if he's got a cape in his wardrobe, too :teehee:

That is one gorgeous picture. Absolutely hot and sizzling. You did well to get it. I saw him - was it in June? yes, and he came out to meet us before the gig.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs085.snc1/4900_109526943798_778183798

sorry, my link doesn't seem to work!

Try again.... DSC00187.jpg?t=1262787765

It just needed a day snowed off work to take the time to re-discover photobucket! :)

Edited by Ruth

I LOVE Paolo Nutini - I've recently found a new love for him, since another one of my favourite bands, Will and the People, toured with him over Europe, I thought i'd give some of his songs a try. Since I already loved Last request and New Shoes, i thought, why not. So I went in to hmv to buy the 2 albums "These Streets" and "sunny side up" - unfortunately, they only had "These Streets" - so i bought it... this rather good :) I like the songs "Jenny" "New Shoes" "Last Request" and "Alloway Grove" :), I also have the second album on spotify, but hopefully, i'm going to be getting it for my birthday next week :P On that album I love the songs "10/10" "Pencil full of lead" and more :)

Basically... I love Paolo Nutini :P

It just needed a day snowed off work to take the time to re-discover photobucket! :)

Amazing picture, Ruth! He's definitely got a gorgeous, juicy mouth :teehee:. totally the type that I always fall for :naughty: but luckily I'm not so keen on his nose sothat will save me :roftl:. Perfect teeth though!!!

Oh and looking at this pic I can really see how much weight you have lost since, so very well done for that :thumb_yello:. You look amazing :wub2:.

Amazing picture, Ruth! He's definitely got a gorgeous, juicy mouth :teehee:. totally the type that I always fall for :naughty: but luckily I'm not so keen on his nose sothat will save me :roftl:. Perfect teeth though!!!

Oh and looking at this pic I can really see how much weight you have lost since, so very well done for that :thumb_yello:. You look amazing :wub2:.

Me, weight? No, I just look different in pictures!

And when I followed his links it took me to your video!!!

What do you mean? Which links?

:mf_lustslow: Wow! Nice! You both look fabulous. Which gig was this?

I don't know if I ever posted my pics. I showed this one to Deb though because he's wearing Mikey Mouse. :naughty:

This was at the bookstore, before the regular Toronto gig later that night.

paolo3.jpg

Oh heck! Way to put an Oldling on the spot!!!

I think it was Paolo's tweet that had links.

Ah-ha! 'Twas FB

Here:

All 3 links lead to your vids

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=250560633056

Oh thank you! I knew I had some links coming from Facebook but they don't publish exact URLs anymore so I didn't know it was coming from his page.