The song you like the less...

Eir

Mika's song you like the less (covers too)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Mika's song you like the less (covers too)

i lovvve all of mikas songs soooo much

but i think id have to say if i had to pick...like mika would die if i didnt pick a least fav.....i would say erase..just cus it sounds less mikaish than the other songs to me...it sounds more like everything else on the radio.. while all of his other songs sound so unique and original...i still love it and blast it all the time..just not as much :biggrin2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since I had to choose one I chose Hips don't lie because I just hate that song in original and Mika has made it atleast a more bit bareble but not as good as his other works..

OOh this is tough - but I think my choice would have to be Stuck in the Middle - Although I love this song to sing along to without thinking, If I stop and think about the words for too long they sound so sad - like he has confessed something and has been hurtfully rejected or he has typical middle child syndrome and feels overlooked and invisible, never quite as good as the older ones or the babies - very sad, I just want to hug him.

Over my shoulder - not a good one to sing along to - my kids need earplugs!

I Love Love Love, Erase and The Only Lonely One - oh how I wish I was the Statue of Liberty!!!!

I do like it in a certain way. But only when I am in my car and it has to be played very loud. :biggrin2:

It sounds like a Bon Jovi song to me and actually I have never liked Bon Jovi. :biggrin2:

I voted Hips don't Lie. For the same reason as EnFa mentioned. But actually it is a cover anyway, not a real Mika song. I couldn't think of any particular other song though.

I'm glad someone else mentioned it first, because I thought so the first time I heard it, and now I can't shake the idea.

...And I used to be a bon Jove fan!