mikas favorite color??

jadygirl

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it *has* to be pink/red because

1) he talks about mathing RED trousers and bowtie when he was little...why not green matching bowtie and trousers or some other color?

2) the full-on RED oufit in Grace Kelly vid...

Never mind that it might be considered too much red.

I've never seen him fully dressed in any other color. Even when his outfit was all white in the Love Today vid, he wore a black jacket/cardigan? with it

3) he lives in his parent's basement and the fence (forgot what it's called) -- he painted it PINK. If pink were my fav color, I would paint it the same.

4) PINK socks. I think everyone who gets color socks will get them in their favorite color. I know I do! And his are pink.

5) RED trousers. Ok, not good, because he has them in all colors, really. But, he did wear the brown sweater with it.

6) He just strikes me as a red person.

H

Oh wait, maybe white! He wears a lot of white T-shirts

That's very true. However and I don't mean to be rude or mean, I think we mean a color of the rainbow...? If I'm not mistaken.

But, he definitely loves to wear white shirts! :thumb_yello: I do, too. Yay! We're a pair. LOL. :naughty:

Purple is my favorite color, too! And turquoise, lol, like on the Microsoft Word Turquoise Highlighter.

But, I still insist that red/pink is his favorite color. Now, I want to ask him. LOL. OK, I messaged him on myspace asking. I hope he answers. LOL. :wub2:

• 1 month later...
It has to be PINK !!! He painted his basement's railings in pink, and also founded irreverent magazine called "Pink" when he was in school.

what interview is that from? bout him living in his parents' basement and painting the railings pink?

pink with yellow polka-dots.

green with violet swirls.

red and purple stripes.

Everything vibrant, just nothing "Black & white" for him.

pink with yellow polka-dots.

green with violet swirls.

red and purple stripes.

Everything vibrant, just nothing "Black & white" for him.

Hey I see MIKA juice in your signature lol... How on earth did you pull that one off?! You probably said it tons of times in countless threads lol... but I just noticed it :)

Purple is my favorite color too! :biggrin2:

Very fitting, don't you think?

I knew it PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!!! Just call me miss genius!! I would have never known otherwise :roftl:

When I was in high school I was so Prince crazy that everything I coloured was mainly purple! My friend's thought I was crazy! I guess they were correct in a way! :roftl:

I knew it PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!!! Just call me miss genius!! I would have never known otherwise :roftl:

When I was in high school I was so Prince crazy that everything I coloured was mainly purple! My friend's thought I was crazy! I guess they were correct in a way! :roftl:

I had a friend in high school who was mad about purple! Just about everything had to be purple!

Anyway, I too have been wondering what his favorite color is. Whatever it is I'm sure it's a bright color!