Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WE WILL FIND OUT THE WINNERS TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

TOMORROW MORNING GUYS!!! MAKES ME SICK THINKING ABOUT IT!

OHHHH IM NOT GONNA WIN NOW!!!!! LEEDS IS THE MOST POPULAR ...excuse me a minuite while i go kill myself!!!!! *cry*:tears::emot-sad::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: good luck to everyone else!!!!!!!

Omg Ive Been Looking Thru His Blog And They've Been Deleting Posts That Arent Entries!

OMG - and they are - cheeky monkeys!!!! Now I feel totally unimportant:tears: and ever so slightly used!

Best go now cos I'm starting to get a bit angry about this:mad3: - surely our nice gentle down to earth Mika hasn't become one of those far-too-important-to-talk-to-fans kinda pop person, I hope not. I know his schedual has been hectic recently but if he can find time to "relax with friends" in sunny climes then why couldn't he take 5 mins on a laptop or in one of the many recent interviews to say a personal thanks to the fans who have helped him get his big break and carry on promoting and adoring him without even a mention (stepping on the little people on the way up is a bad move!). I just getting the feeling that it will be the record company choosing the entries (with a cut throat attitude), because Mika is "far to busy to deal with THAT sort of thing". They must realise that people have lives to re-organsise if they are one of the lucky ones - unless they think that our lives are so bloody worthless that we can just drop it all at the mention of Mika.

*counts to ten and breaths deepy*

Ok rant over, sorry having a moment (it's been a long week! and it's raining!). and I haven't even entered the competition! NURSE - wheres my tablets?

OMG - and they are - cheeky monkeys!!!! Now I feel totally unimportant:tears: and ever so slightly used!

Best go now cos I'm starting to get a bit angry about this:mad3: - surely our nice gentle down to earth Mika hasn't become one of those far-too-important-to-talk-to-fans kinda pop person, I hope not. I know his schedual has been hectic recently but if he can find time to "relax with friends" in sunny climes then why couldn't he take 5 mins on a laptop or in one of the many recent interviews to say a personal thanks to the fans who have helped him get his big break and carry on promoting and adoring him without even a mention (stepping on the little people on the way up is a bad move!). I just getting the feeling that it will be the record company choosing the entries (with a cut throat attitude), because Mika is "far to busy to deal with THAT sort of thing". They must realise that people have lives to re-organsise if they are one of the lucky ones - unless they think that our lives are so bloody worthless that we can just drop it all at the mention of Mika.

*counts to ten and breaths deepy*

Ok rant over, sorry having a moment (it's been a long week! and it's raining!). and I haven't even entered the competition! NURSE - wheres my tablets?

I'm sure that they're just doing that to keep everything organized. :)

Omg Im Crapping Myself

There Have Been New Entries

I Dont Want To Look!!!

Someone Look And Tell Me They're Crap!

someones posted for the 14th may and the enterys quite good!!!! but thats about it!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AAAAHHHHHHHH

I AM GOING POTTY

The sick feeling is coming again

not shaking...yet...

heheh..heheh...heheh....

im getting all nervous

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I think im having heart failure

cant believe how seriously im taking this competition! I must be NUTS!

AAAAHHHHHHHH

I AM GOING POTTY

The sick feeling is coming again

not shaking...yet...

heheh..heheh...heheh....

im getting all nervous

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I think im having heart failure

cant believe how seriously im taking this competition! I must be NUTS!

there are now 11 enterys for the london one on the 14th!!!!

ahhhhhh:blink: :blink:

Nooooooooo

Why Did Mika Say The Competition Was Closing Tonight

Why Why Why Why Why Why

Now I Have No Chance!!!!

None At All!!!

Whatsoever!

Nil!

GLAD YOU'RE TAKING IT SO LIGHTLY FREDDIE!

Nooooooooo

Why Did Mika Say The Competition Was Closing Tonight

Why Why Why Why Why Why

Now I Have No Chance!!!!

None At All!!!

Whatsoever!

Nil!

GLAD YOU'RE TAKING IT SO LIGHTLY FREDDIE!

I DONT HAVE A CHANCE EITHER.....I kNOW IM DEFFINITLY NOT GONNA WIN NOW!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SUICIDE!!!! (NOT LITTERALLY) *cry*:emot-sad::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Cazgirl ... chilll and tell me why you cant win ... ive just got here

why cant I win?

BECAUSE

There are many entries for London now!

I never win competitions like this!!!

good enough reasons?!?! *is very very stressed now!!*

Can someone tell me whats going on???:shocked:

BASICALLY

Competition ends tonight at midnight

this has sent some people into overdrive, causing more people to enter, even though some are not from the UK (according to Sara)

The winners will find out tomorrow morning if they have won

And I am having a nervous breakdown

CazGirl, cmon don't be so negative.. i saw both your videos (the lovet today and lollipop ones) and they are both great!!! seriously! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!:thumb_yello: