Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

I think you're pretty much guaranteed! :thumb_yello: If there were only 5 entries from London, you're definitely one of them, and even if there were more, yours would be up at the top! :)

lol thanks, but STILL NOT GETTING HOPES UP!

And yes BexxY, i reckon you may be right

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont know i have a feeling it wont be announced until tomorow i meant why would they send mails out at this time of night to the winners i would say its a morning thing

But dont quote me on this :bleh:

Lol itll probably be during the day while I'm at school. So tomorrow I'm gonna be legging it to the I.T. rooms like a madwoman every break we get!!

But our school has blocked myspace!!!

So I may have to spent the day completely stressing and then running home to the computer as soon as the bell rings!

Lol itll probably be during the day while I'm at school. So tomorrow I'm gonna be legging it to the I.T. rooms like a madwoman every break we get!!

So I may have to spent the day completely stressing and then running home to the computer as soon as the bell rings!

Is there some way to set things up so that you will be notified by email if you get a Myspace mail message?

If so, then you can just check your email at school. :)

http://www.safelizard.com is another one

i cant remember any others, there are loads!

oooh! http://www.safehazard.com is another one

they are all the same, but just in case one or two are blocked :thumb_yello:

Aaah get in!

Having said that, checking at school may not be the best idea because depending on the result I will either be screaming at the top of my voice, or crying my eyes out!!

Sure that would go down well in Maths haha....

hehehe aww i used to hate school pcs at my school they always had hotmail blocked we were forced to use the schools system email :naughty:

Lol they block like EVERYTHING at my school. I used to get away with going on arsenal.com cos my I.T. teacher supported them.... but they've even blocked that now :sneaky2:

Not blocked MFC yet though thank god!!!

Aaah get in!

Having said that, checking at school may not be the best idea because depending on the result I will either be screaming at the top of my voice, or crying my eyes out!!

Sure that would go down well in Maths haha....

lmao!

i always check before I go to college

but all those sites have been banned at college apart from one but i cant remember the name. something forest. and i dnt finish college til 2:10!!

OMG yeh ...they blokked the MFC because they spotted me on there ahhhhhhhhh stupid teachers!!!! i will be fidgity all day tomorrow...i wont beable to stay still!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Lol they block like EVERYTHING at my school. I used to get away with going on arsenal.com cos my I.T. teacher supported them.... but they've even blocked that now :sneaky2:

My school blocks EVERYTHING too! And they also have this thing where any teacher's computer can find out exactly what any student is looking at at any particular time.

yeah MFC hasnt been blocked either! tell you what, if anyone has found out anything before two o'clock and you get a chance to use the computer, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

fingers crossed for you i hope they never do block MFC !!!! :blink:

My school blocks EVERYTHING too! And they also have this thing where any teacher's computer can find out exactly what any student is looking at at any particular time.

Oh yeh we have that too... They'd have a shock if they looked at what I'd been on when I'm meant to be working... but at least it would explain why I suck at I.T. lol!!

does anyone know how many friends you can take along with u to the gig ....if you win????:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

FIVE PAIRS OF TICKETS TO EACH GIG

FIVE WINNERS EACH GIG

ALL FIVE WINNERS GET A PAIR (THATS TWO) TICKETS

i think thats right

does anyone know how many friends you can take along with u to the gig ....if you win????:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i believe you win a pair of tickets :thumb_yello:

Cant you get someone to text you - get them to check for the results, and let you know that way?

spose i could.

HEY WHO WANTS TO LET ME KNOW??? WHO WANTS MY NUMBER ROFL ROFL ROFL