Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

lmfao! if i DO make it that is!

Okay.

I'm off to college now.

Don't forget Wendi!! Love you! x

Just checked - nothing yet!!! :blink: Went via email I got yesterday, as cant get onto his myspace just now - keeps saying problem!!! No new blog as yet!! Will keep checking :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the first concert where u can win the tickets for on friday? (as in tomorrow)

It should be up by now cos then thats just stupid if they don't

I know - but I wonder if thats why Mika's myspace is down just now - because they are trying to publish the results - there were not that many entries that could mean the site being crashed for results!!

Just checked - the first concert the tickets are for is on the 14th of May - thats 4 days away - so, I will keep checking!!

I really wanted to join the competition as well, but everything is so confusing ...

When does it finish? What exactly do you get - just ordinary tickets or something like a backstage access? Cuz I have 2 tickets anyway, what do i do with them?

Well, it might be late now anyway...

well there was some post to say they had picked winners yesterday, but the link just took you to the competition entry pages so who knows, maybe he cant decide and has made EVERYONE a winner :hypo: and there is still confusion about the LEEDS date as on one page it says 13th May which is the earliest and first gig but on another page it says its 18th May, so I hope they get that sorted asap. Still looks like no one has checked it out since about 2.13 yesterday (not that I keep looking every 2 seconds):blush-anim-cl:

well there was some post to say they had picked winners yesterday, but the link just took you to the competition entry pages so who knows, maybe he cant decide and has made EVERYONE a winner :hypo: and there is still confusion about the LEEDS date as on one page it says 13th May which is the earliest and first gig but on another page it says its 18th May, so I hope they get that sorted asap. Still looks like no one has checked it out since about 2.13 yesterday (not that I keep looking every 2 seconds):blush-anim-cl:

I have been checking every 20 minutes or so since 8am this morning - and nothing has been posted yet!! :thumb_yello:

Well, I planed to go and buy an outfit today, but I guess no point now.... If he already chosen the winners... A bit disorganized there, I must say, lack of information...

I dont think they had an end date anywhere!!! But the first concert the free tickets are for is on the 14th May - so the results need to be out VERY soon so folk can make travel arrangements!!

I dont think they had an end date anywhere!!! But the first concert the free tickets are for is on the 14th May - so the results need to be out VERY soon so folk can make travel arrangements!!

Wasn't the Leeds gig supposed to be on 13th????

And I have 2 tickets already for London, what do I do with them if I win?

If I knew that the new tickets give you some backstage or guest list entrance, I would give it a try, sod the old tickets then.... but they don't say that on his page..... hm.. too many questions.... But not that many participants, which would give me a good chance....:boxed:

Wasn't the Leeds gig supposed to be on 13th????

And I have 2 tickets already for London, what do I do with them if I win?

If I knew that the new tickets give you some backstage or guest list entrance, I would give it a try, sod the old tickets then.... but they don't say that on his page..... hm.. too many questions.... But not that many participants, which would give me a good chance....:boxed:

These are the dates as per the competition page - but I got an email yesterday telling me to click the link for the winners - so thats why I think its been decided already!!

14th May - London Shepherds Bush Empire

16th May – Glasgow Barrowlands

17th May- Birmingham Academy

18th May - Leeds University

woah thats pretty cool, 4 shows does the winner get a set for each or is it like there are 4 winners and everyone gets one set, sorry i dont know about the competition but i dont have a myspace