MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

hey eir, i'm at school right now... ssshh i am gonna be in soo much trouble if i get found out... i'm sitting her with my best friend who i have converted into a mad mika fan too!! what are you up to then??

if it take time to answer back i may have been found out!! lol

write soon...

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

woohooo pay attention!!! :naughty:

You were great...but now you have to convince her to join MFC!!!

So you'll be a parfect Mika's Angel :wink2:

it's a he!!! lol, i'm slightly paying attention, the answer to the last question was erm 5 or was it photosynthesis??!!! lol, i'll get him to sign up now... look out people a new mfc may be in the making...

:bleh: lol write more in a mo...!!

Eir, Eir!!

i desrve to be a megga angel...

not only have i just risked my free time at luch and after school

(a few detentions in other words...)

i have signed my best friend up,

his name is 'gibbon' and he should be able to talk to us by to night when he can go into the email as we can't do this at school :(

hope this is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggg achievement in your opinion!!!

wooo hoooo...!!!!!! :wub2::biggrin2::wink2:

it's a he!!! lol, i'm slightly paying attention, the answer to the last question was erm 5 or was it photosynthesis??!!! lol, i'll get him to sign up now... look out people a new mfc may be in the making...

:roll1:

a boy! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl: I hope he won't be angry with me, but in italian it's more clear, I'm not used to, yet *blushing*

:blink: sorry again...I can't understand *blushing again*

Eir, Eir!!

i desrve to be a megga angel...

not only have i just risked my free time at luch and after school

(a few detentions in other words...)

i have signed my best friend up,

his name is 'gibbon' and he should be able to talk to us by to night when he can go into the email as we can't do this at school :(

hope this is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggg achievement in your opinion!!!

wooo hoooo...!!!!!! :wub2::biggrin2::wink2:

:yay: GREAT ANGEL, HUNNYANGEL!!! (it was in your name too...it couldn't be different :D ) :yay:

I want to be oneeeeeeeeeeee but I don't deserve to *sniff* you don't know my friends.... I've convinced 2 that he's really good but... but... they aren't obsessed.... *sniff* but I named my goldfish I got the 6 days after him (Mika Jensen lol half anyway). Do I get accepted for this? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

oh Eir... lol he thought it was quite funny actually!! hope that your ok...!! and don't worry his been called worser things in his time with my company!! :wink2: lol

i will have to log off in a few minutes to go to our next lesson (unfortunantly) not on the computers :(:tears: so until later my fellow mika fan...

love you xxx

oh Eir... lol he thought it was quite funny actually!! hope that your ok...!! and don't worry his been called worser things in his time with my company!! :wink2: lol

i will have to log off in a few minutes to go to our next lesson (unfortunantly) not on the computers :(:tears: so until later my fellow mika fan...

love you xxx

LoL...thank you, I feel better now :)

And now...c'mon, spread Mika love all around...together with gibbon, of course!!! :wink2:

Good lessons!!!

well I started to obsess my friends whit my "Mika's mania" since I've seen him at Sanremo!!:mf_lustslow:.....but I haven't had much happening:annoyed_h4h: SO! I've decided to carry with me some of them to his Italian concert aaaaaaaaand now they really like him!! (not as well like me!:insane:) I'm proud of that! & I'm decided to continue .....so can I join?

YAAAAYYYYYYY!:angel_not: I'm an angel now!!! Sorry, I'm a little bit hyper... I got off school early because it the end of my SATs.... Even More YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Party with me people lol:biggrin2: :trumpet::toot: There is music and crazy people.... Promise...:biggrin2:

yes Brenda...I owe u alot...

BUT WHO GOT MIKAS ATTENTION!!! WHO GOT MIKA TO CARRY A COMPLETE CONVERSATION WITH U!!!!

...ME...

and who told u about Borders?

...ME...

:blink:

Oh sorry CartoonKellyGreen I haven't understood if you would like to join or not...sorry :bleh:

hey Eir!!! i'm back with a vengance!!

the lessons were ok...

i could have written again coz i had another computer lesson but the teacher i had... aaarrrgggghhh!!

she was always standing right behind me and then when she left she was watching my every move...

gggrrrr!!! lol

how are you doing...

love you loads

xxxxxxxx

o, i want to be Mika's angel as well.:blush-anim-cl:

i'm sending him a b-day card and all of my friends heard about Mika for the first time from me and i've converted a lot of them- i know that even my dad likes his music:biggrin2:

I wanna be a MIKA ANGEL!!!!

I burned a dvd full with nearly all mika interviews , gigs and music videos.

I introduced Mika to a friend who loved grace kelly so much but didnt know mika.

Andddddddd made her watch my "mika dvd" and she just wanted to stay all night and watch it again.

plus, I dont care. :mf_rosetinted:

Can i be an angel????????????????? Please!!!????????

Oh please, tell us your efforts to help Mika in any way and I'll add you! :)

Your place is already reserved :wink2:

ps. you still have to add me on Mikamaniac thread!!! :crybaby:

I don't want the title of "angel," but I have been promoting Mika so hard, I feel like I should work for him!

I have:

1) made everybody I met, from friends to classmates to strangers in coffeeshops, listen to "Grace Kelly," because of course I carry it around

2) Gushed about him and plugged his album to everybody I met, including local radio station djs and random people like Tony Visconti or this guy, among others.

3) Have been blogging about him non-stop ever since I first found out who he was, and have gotten a number of my friends into him

4) Have posted about him on all the other music-related messageboards I frequent, most recently promoting his US tour, and have gotten at least a few people to check out his CD...

5) Have been in dialogue with the wikipedia editors to keep the article on him accurate

6) Have been calling the local hits radio station every so often and leaving messages asking them to play him... even though I never listen to radio

And there's been more stuff, but it's really going to get embarassing if I confess to it. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack