MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

I've only converted 5 people + my family (that only consist of my mum and sister). but no one has become like real fans :thumbdown:

I did have a very lively discussion with 2 guys in my class, about Mika...

I would still like to join, if that's okay! :biggrin2:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've converted my husband (well, not completely, but he doesn't mind anymore to hear Mika all the time, and I caught him singing along with Grace Kelly the other day!).

My nephew, who mostly only likes hiphop and other things I can't even listen too, has Mika on his I-pod now. He thinks he's cool, yah!

And everyone who visits me, has to go to LICM at least one time.

MySpace is full of Mika, I talk about him to everyone who wants to hear it (to those who don't want to hear it too!)

Am I an angel now?

:blush-anim-cl:

I've converted both my family and my friends :naughty: My mom's always saying everybody's gonna love today gonna love today....I want to join too :blush-anim-cl:

cute mum you've got!

mine is cute too :blush-anim-cl: mine says that too :bleh:

I'M AN ANGEL!!!!!

I DID A LOVE TODAY FAN VIDEO WITH MY BEST MATE

I PARTICIPATED IN THE SCRAPBOOK

I PARTICIPATED IN THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT SHIZZ

IVE ENTERED HIS COMPETITION

AAAAAAAND

for my competition entry, i did a video and "lollipop" is in the background. my mate lauren heard the song, fell in love, put it as her myspace profile song and THEN bought the album!

hey, this is prob aa little late...

i was mad enough as it was before mika, but now i'm just not normal, i sing dance and be merry to everyone- be it friend or foe- and have managed to get my close friends in with my mika madness, i even started giving out lessons to some of them over what words to sing, how to sing them and how to dance to 'Love Today' (according to the video!!)

it may only be a small thing to some of you but to me it's really something that makes my day...

WoooW!!! Great succes for this thread! :yay:

And I must admit that you all are great!

AND WE HAVE A BOY TOO! They're so rare in this forum and so precious :thumb_yello:

GOOD WORK MIKA'S ANGELS...KEEP IT ON!!!!!

you're welcome! It's lovely to have so much people who cares for Mika's safety....

Thank YOU because of your efforts!!!

We are Mika's angels...be proud of it :mf_rosetinted:

*does happy dance* Thanks so much for adding me, Eir!

*knocks over a vase on accident from happy dance* Whoops...:roftl:

:roftl:

I love this community

By the way! Do you remember my story about he guy who didn't like Queen and Mika? (page 2 or 3, I think)

Tonight I've met a cute boy who plays hard rock but appreciates Mika too!!! He said he listened only to Grace Kelly and Love Today but he loves them :blush-anim-cl:

And when I said I'm a BBBIG fan he asked me to make him listen to more by our boy!

Next Mika's angel mission: MAKE HIM A FAN!!! :glasses2:

:roftl:

I love this community

By the way! Do you remember my story about he guy who didn't like Queen and Mika? (page 2 or 3, I think)

Tonight I've met a cute boy who plays hard rock but appreciates Mika too!!! He said he listened only to Grace Kelly and Love Today but he loves them :blush-anim-cl:

And when I said I'm a BBBIG fan he asked me to make him listen to more by our boy!

Next Mika's angel mission: MAKE HIM A FAN!!! :glasses2:

now that's a catch! :thumb_yello:

im sure it won't be too difficult to turn him into a fan... he'll be singing falsetto in no time :D

Can I wear the shinning halo of goodness and love ........pleeeease :biggrin2:

There ain't a soul I know now who doesn't know Mika's entire life history - whether they wanted to or not. No-one is allowed in my car without an earbleeding rendition of relax/lollipop etc - the faster the song the speedier we go - whhheeeeeee *flash*... "sorry officer but it wasn't my fault Mika made me do it!!!":naughty: I have convinced at least 4 of my friends to buy LICM one of them even had to buy 2 copies cos her daughter pinched the first one! Ok so there are one or two friends who cross the road with a frightened look when they see me now - but I'll Mikarize them or die trying before much longer! My daughter has got the whole school singing Lollipop (who is Beyonce anyway!!!??? big ....ummmm.....braces.... beats big booty anyday!))

An my proudest success story is catching my hubby singing along to Love Today (with the obligatory bum wiggle) when he thought I wasn't watching (he is a confirmed punk! - not exactly Anarchy in the UK is it?):roftl:

Please let me join your chorus of angelic faces:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

There ain't a soul I know now who doesn't know Mika's entire life history - whether they wanted to or not. No-one is allowed in my car without an earbleeding rendition of relax/lollipop etc - the faster the song the speedier we go - whhheeeeeee *flash*... "sorry officer but it wasn't my fault Mika made me do it!!!":naughty: I have convinced at least 4 of my friends to buy LICM one of them even had to buy 2 copies cos her daughter pinched the first one! Ok so there are one or two friends who cross the road with a frightened look when they see me now - but I'll Mikarize them or die trying before much longer! My daughter has got the whole school singing Lollipop (who is Beyonce anyway!!!??? big ....ummmm.....braces.... beats big booty anyday!))

An my proudest success story is catching my hubby singing along to Love Today (with the obligatory bum wiggle) when he thought I wasn't watching (he is a confirmed punk! - not exactly Anarchy in the UK is it?):roftl:

haha i literally "lol'ed" reading through that :roftl::biggrin2:

I'm sure you'll pull it off!! If he already likes Mika's songs then it shouldn't be that difficult to convert him to Mikaism :naughty: xd

Yes! I hope not to subvalue my task, but I'm quite sure he will be my next victim :wink2:

And he's so cute :biggrin2:

LOL!

WELL DONE!

Of course you're in! :thumb_yello:

can i be added?

i've converted cartoonkellygreen and now shes OBSESSED she has more posts than me [i showed her MFC too] and she just joined!

but she told me about borders, and thats how i met him so i cant take all the credit :D

yes Brenda...I owe u alot...

BUT WHO GOT MIKAS ATTENTION!!! WHO GOT MIKA TO CARRY A COMPLETE CONVERSATION WITH U!!!!

...ME...

and who told u about Borders?

...ME...