Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I've just seen sweeney todd and I loved it!

I never really knew what johnny depp was like but now I think he is amazing and me and my friend have decided to buy a dvd that johnny depp plays in every month :naughty:

me too! I loved sweeney todd :D

thats awesome!:biggrin2:

Have you visited the MFC "SWEENEY TODD" THREAD,

HERE?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11998&highlight=Sweeney+Todd

They are really good! Did you get scared? :naughty:

Yes I did, I can't stand it when they put in scary music so you know something is gonna happen and you're too scared to watch:naughty: But the second time it wasn't that scary anymore. :roftl:

And From hell just got in today! But I'm too scared too watch it alone so I'm gonna watch it with a friend on wednesday.

Yes I did, I can't stand it when they put in scary music so you know something is gonna happen and you're too scared to watch:naughty: But the second time it wasn't that scary anymore. :roftl:

And From hell just got in today! But I'm too scared too watch it alone so I'm gonna watch it with a friend on wednesday.

I know, the music in scary movies adds so much suspense sometimes. :naughty:

Ooh yay, have fun! :wink2:

Charlie and the chocolate factory and benny and joon arrived yesterday, I'm going to watch benny and joon, sleepy hollow and chocolat tomorrow with a friend :mf_lustslow:

And I'm going to order two huge sweeny todd and charlie and the chocolate factory posters, cause my mom just told me I can redecorate my room :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-04-johnny-depp-working-again

JOHNNY DEPP WORKING AGAIN

The serious actor is currently in Puerto Rico, on the set of his latest film, The Rum Diary, based on Hunter S. Thompson's novel.

Johnny also starred in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, another movie based on a novel by Thompson.

Shooting for the The Rum Diary began last week with Bruce Robinson as the flick's writer and director.

The flick is set in the 1950s-era and centers around a "journalist who leaves New York to work for a newspaper in San Juan," Puerto Rico.

The movie also marks the debut film for Infinitum Nihil which just happens to be the production company run by Johnny and his sis.

And with the movie being filmed entirely in PR, we're sure the tourist and locals will love having Depp around to stare at. We wouldn't mind!

Edited by A. Clay

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really can't wait for Alice in Wonderland...

Burton + Depp + Alan Rickman + a whole lot of other cool actors. And all that in Stop Motion, CGI and live action. :wub2:

I really can't wait for Alice in Wonderland...

Burton + Depp + Alan Rickman + a whole lot of other cool actors. And all that in Stop Motion, CGI and live action. :wub2:

I know! I can't wait!!! :teehee:

it will be amazing :wub2:

I think he is pretty hot and think my fave films with him is the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy. I looooooooove his eyes. I have something with very dark or very light eyes... like this:

stephenmulhern.jpg

hammond_450x300.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

Today I got the issue of Vanity Fair with Johnny Depp on the cover! :dance_man:

:shocked:

I'm jealous now. (Which month's issue is this? Maybe some stores down here will sell it next month or something. Or next year. You never know. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:)

Is it a good pic? :das::fisch:

:shocked:

I'm jealous now. (Which month's issue is this? Maybe some stores down here will sell it next month or something. Or next year. You never know. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:)

Is it a good pic? :das:

It says July 2009 (it also has No. 587, if that helps you any).

A very lovely photo indeed! :wub2: I took a photo:

100_5304.jpg

So when you go to the store, look for that cover. :das:

It says July 2009 (it also has No. 587, if that helps you any).

A very lovely photo indeed! :wub2: I took a photo:

100_5304.jpg

So when you go to the store, look for that cover. :das:

Thanks! :wub2:

Awesome, I'll go and look for it. :biggrin2:

:shocked: The photos inside are amazing as well!

Now I wanna go and look for it even more! :naughty: