Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Haha!

No, I haven't. I don't really get out much.. ever. And I have no money to spend either. So.. I wait for it to come on DVD/tv.

That's a good way to save money. My sister and I always go to the early bird showing of the movies so that they cost $5.25... still more expensive then waiting, but I'm not a very patient person. :naughty:

SAY WOT PEREZ?

http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-22-johnny-depp-why-yes

Responding to Johnny Depp's wish to portray her in a film,

the legendary Carol Channing has given her approval, saying:

"It is not a new concept to me. Not at all. Men have been imitating me for as long as I can remember. In fact, most of the impersonations I have seen have had a five o'clock shadow. I imagine, when or if Johnny should portray me, he will succeed. Because a true artist, such as himself, is one who loves his or her creation and therefore represents their honest view of that which they are creating. I think he is a gifted performer and I would be very proud, as well as interested in seeing what his vision of me would be. Johnny is someone I would very much like to help me and my foundation to bring the Arts back into the the public school system in America."

We have to agree with her - having Depp portray you would be an honor!

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 weeks later...
What if it was him? Except he was speaking differently? Maybe he had a cold?

Or he has multiple personalities. :naughty:

Hmm... both good options. But it wasn't him. (And if it was, I don't wanna know, cos I'd feel like an idiot. :aah:)

SAY WOT PEREZ?

http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-22-johnny-depp-why-yes

Responding to Johnny Depp's wish to portray her in a film,

the legendary Carol Channing has given her approval, saying:

"It is not a new concept to me. Not at all. Men have been imitating me for as long as I can remember. In fact, most of the impersonations I have seen have had a five o'clock shadow. I imagine, when or if Johnny should portray me, he will succeed. Because a true artist, such as himself, is one who loves his or her creation and therefore represents their honest view of that which they are creating. I think he is a gifted performer and I would be very proud, as well as interested in seeing what his vision of me would be. Johnny is someone I would very much like to help me and my foundation to bring the Arts back into the the public school system in America."

We have to agree with her - having Depp portray you would be an honor!

:biggrin2:

Has everyone seen the trailer for Alice in Wonderland?

Cause it is going to be amazing!

I'm so excited!

224 days!

:woot_jump:

Even though Johnny looks kinda creepy as the Mad Hatter, I still think he is hot <3 :wub2:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'll look for it.

And since Public Enemies is finally playing here in Holland, I might go and see it this week as well. ^^

Hmm... both good options. But it wasn't him. (And if it was, I don't wanna know, cos I'd feel like an idiot. :aah:)

:biggrin2:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'll look for it.

And since Public Enemies is finally playing here in Holland, I might go and see it this week as well. ^^

Ahh, Public Enemies is great.

Really long, though!

But I enjoyed it.

And I cried a lot.

Hahaha

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand...I can see you liked it. :naughty:

Yesss, I did. :naughty:

(And so did my mom. :biggrin2:)

My god, that picture's huge. But yes, I can see why that's necessary. :teehee:

Btw, in the trailer for Alice in Wonderland, is that voice-over actually Johnny's voice? Cos I barely recognised it. :blink:

No problem! :thumb_yello: Before I posted that, I was going to put: A short interview.

Until I saw, like, 4 pages. :roftl:

LOL. That was my first thought as well. I tried scrolling down the page for a while, until I noticed the page 1/2/3/4 thingy. :roftl:

Empire Magazine from September has pictures from Alice in Wonderland in them, with a bit of info on the characters (by the actors and Tim Burton).

I could attempt to take pics and post them, if anyone is interested. :pinkbow: