Johnny Depp Thread

bee

LOL. I have a high tolerance for movies. They have to be really, really bad for me not to like them. :roftl:

High five! :biggrin2:

I always thought I was the only one who wasn't completely in love with Orlando. :roftl:

Anyway, I'm off to bed now, my cold is really getting to me. :aah:

It was nice talking to you! ^^

• 1 month later...

122 days until Alice in Wonderland!

:woot_jump:

And I got this really sexy bag.

Its a tote and it has a picture of him from the cover of the Rolling Stones on it.

You know the one where he is in that black shirt and it's unbottoned.

And...wow.

:wub2:

122 days until Alice in Wonderland!

:woot_jump:

And I got this really sexy bag.

Its a tote and it has a picture of him from the cover of the Rolling Stones on it.

You know the one where he is in that black shirt and it's unbottoned.

And...wow.

:wub2:

Can you post a photo, please???? :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny was my favorite before Mika. Poor Johnny, now I'm unfaithful to him :naughty:

Well, I like Secret Window and Libertine most of all... as well as Pirates, From Hell and hmm many other movies.

I consider him to be the most brilliant actor at the moment.

Johnny was my favorite too, well until recently.

I mean I always loved Mika, but after meeting him my love just soared from there. :wub2:

And I agree, he is the most brilliant actor at the moment! I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland.

Johnny was my favorite too, well until recently.

I mean I always loved Mika, but after meeting him my love just soared from there. :wub2:

And I agree, he is the most brilliant actor at the moment! I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland.

I liked Mika these two years, but it was rather maternal feeling, I looked at him as at a cute boy who makes me happier with its sunny smile. But a month ago I started to watch interviews with Mika and completely got lost... my world has changed :mf_lustslow:

and Johnny became just a favourite actor for me. But he is really great! Another one Crazy Hatter :)

And I admire how he loves his family. I respect it!

Ahh and before Johnny was Freddie, 15 years ago...

So, in my life there were 3 men I was crazy about.

when ever i see a pic of him, i always seem to make a pathetic "eep" noise. but meh! love him, really down to earth, anyone seen the interview of him and tim talking to an interviewer who was talking about sweeney todd and the interviewwe got it wrong... the boys couldn't stop laughing and the woman couldn't get what was so funny, my favourite interview :wub2:

x

when ever i see a pic of him, i always seem to make a pathetic "eep" noise. but meh! love him, really down to earth, anyone seen the interview of him and tim talking to an interviewer who was talking about sweeney todd and the interviewwe got it wrong... the boys couldn't stop laughing and the woman couldn't get what was so funny, my favourite interview :wub2:

x

You mean the 10 decades one?

I watched that interview like a bazillion times.

:lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...