Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Wow! Theres a Johnny Depp thread!!! :wub2:

I'm a big fan too :) Loved him in 21 Jumstreet (even if he hated doing it :P ) And i love the Libertine... and Pirates and Blow and Don Juan de Marco... ok, i can't choose!! :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Theres a Johnny Depp thread!!! :wub2:

I'm a big fan too :) Loved him in 21 Jumstreet (even if he hated doing it :P ) And i love the Libertine... and Pirates and Blow and Don Juan de Marco... ok, i can't choose!! :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, you are first to love Libertine! I like it SO much, but nobody seconds me.

Yeah!

And we'd have lenghty discussions on the symbolical meaning of every word and image. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:lmfao: youre reading my mind!!!! :lmfao::lmfao: i was gonna say that, but i thought it sounded too crazy... apparently not :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao: youre reading my mind!!!! :lmfao::lmfao: i was gonna say that, but i thought it sounded too crazy... apparently not :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:naughty:

I study film theory. I'm forced to do this in class. :aah:

:roftl:

Just had one big shock when i check "Trending Topics" on twitter and saw RIP Johnny Depp. Glad its not for real...

I know!!! i was just about to post that too!!! :shocked:

some people have alot of time to loose to make up rumors like that :blink:

:shocked:WOW:roftl: i only had 2 cinema classes where u study the scenes and stuff... didnt like it that much :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I don't like the analyzing stuff much either. :aah:

Just had one big shock when i check "Trending Topics" on twitter and saw RIP Johnny Depp. Glad its not for real...

I know, right?! :shocked:

I do wish someone would actually confirm he's still alive and kicking though. :aah:

I do wish someone would actually confirm he's still alive and kicking though. :aah:

he is alive...

from twitter : @JohnnyDeppNews

Johnny Depp is very much alive and kicking so please do not follow links outside of twitter claiming he is dead or not dead

yeah, it was confirmed:biggrin2:

in the press, they actually said "Ladies, stop panicking. Johnny Depp is alive" :roftl:

he is alive...

from twitter : @JohnnyDeppNews

Johnny Depp is very much alive and kicking so please do not follow links outside of twitter claiming he is dead or not dead

Aah, thanks.

I figured as much, but it's good to have it confirmed. ^^

yeah, it was confirmed:biggrin2:

in the press, they actually said "Ladies, stop panicking. Johnny Depp is alive" :roftl:

:roftl:

Dutch Press is always way behind on everything. I guess we'll get that news tomorrow. :aah: