Johnny Depp Thread

bee

When I saw the RIP Johnny Depp when I went on Twitter, I was wondering what was going on. People re really silly to spread this kind of rumours but it's not the firts or the last.

aah me too! That really frigging scared me! :shocked:

I'm not sure why someone would take the time to start a rumour like that. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D and it was so amazing. I thought it was one of the most visually delicious movies I've ever seen. Johnny was so...:wub2:. With each of his movies, he gives me more reason to love him even more, such talent that man has. I'm proud to say he's my favourite actor! I loved everything about "Alice in Wonderland". I want to see it again! I was sitting in the theatre and when the movie ended I was thinking "oh damn, I have to go back into the real world :emot-sad:"

Also, the 3D now is much better than the crappy ones I remember from being a kid. :aah:

I saw "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D and it was so amazing. I thought it was one of the most visually delicious movies I've ever seen. Johnny was so...:wub2:. With each of his movies, he gives me more reason to love him even more, such talent that man has. I'm proud to say he's my favourite actor! I loved everything about "Alice in Wonderland". I want to see it again! I was sitting in the theatre and when the movie ended I was thinking "oh damn, I have to go back into the real world :emot-sad:"

Also, the 3D now is much better than the crappy ones I remember from being a kid. :aah:

That made me so much more excited to see it :biggrin2: I can't wait! :wub2:

DUDE! Alice = Epicness :naughty:

I'll probably write more about it when I have more time, lol.

:shocked: i soooo wanna see it now!! i didnt in the beggining.. coz it kinda scares me:teehee:

but now, ok... i wanan see it:mf_rosetinted:

and LOL@ your signature!! seriously :lmfao:!!!

:shocked: i soooo wanna see it now!! i didnt in the beggining.. coz it kinda scares me:teehee:

but now, ok... i wanan see it:mf_rosetinted:

and LOL@ your signature!! seriously :lmfao:!!!

It's not scary at all!

Well at least I didn't think so, lol!

If you are gonna see it you HAVE to see it in 3D.

Because this movie was seriously made for like legit 3D action. :wink2:

:roftl:

Yes, it is true, I really have listened to that song that many times. :blush-anim-cl:

That made me so much more excited to see it :biggrin2: I can't wait! :wub2:

I'm excited that you're excited. :aah:

You're gonna love ittttt. :D

It's not scary at all!

Well at least I didn't think so, lol!

If you are gonna see it you HAVE to see it in 3D.

Because this movie was seriously made for like legit 3D action. :wink2:

I agree on both comments. The theatre was full of children, none of them were scared. They loved it just as much as the adults in the theatre did. 3D in this was amazing, I agree. There's a big difference from a normal, 2D movie. Definitely worth the extra money.

I went and saw Alice in disney 3D yesterday! :wub2:

I LOVED how he (johnny depp) randomly switched to a scottish accent in parts lmao he was (is?) completely mad! :lmfao: I didn't like the part where he did the flibberwagschwigen dance thing though (haha I don't know it's name :P) ...thought that was a bit random, even for Burton&Depp standards :P

but seeing him in 3D was like seeing him in real life...:wub2:

Haha, you guys disliked the fuderwhack dance?

I loved that part.

I think my favorite line of the whole movie was when the Hatter said "I will fuderwhack vigorously!"

I cracked up because it just sounds so dirty. :roftl:

The dance weirded me out a bit too. :lmfao:

haha it's good to know I'm not the only one, the whole cinema was hysterical and I was just like "...wut"

Haha, you guys disliked the fuderwhack dance?

I loved that part.

I think my favorite line of the whole movie was when the Hatter said "I will fuderwhack vigorously!"

I cracked up because it just sounds so dirty. :roftl:

:roftl: is that what it's called?

haha, it's a cute word and I loved seeing Johnny Depp dance :mf_lustslow: ...but it just seemed out of place to me, especially with the odd music :blink:

:roftl: is that what it's called?

haha, it's a cute word and I loved seeing Johnny Depp dance :mf_lustslow: ...but it just seemed out of place to me, especially with the odd music :blink:

I agree, it was out of place.

But it was so freaking random that I just thought it was a priceless moment. :roftl:

I just came back from the movie :biggrin2: It was really, really, really cool, 3D was so awesome :wub2: Johnny Depp was great :fangurl: I can't wait until it comes out on dvd, so I can't watch it over and over :aah:

Edited by England