MIKA on The Vodafone Live Hour!(tomorrow)

tamika

I dont how many of you (UKers) listen to the Vodafone Live Hour on radio. They are bringing MIKA on tomorrow (Monday) between 09:00 & 10:00pm Brief interview and a live performance. Dont know about other sources but you can listen online here if you're interested:thumb_yello: http://www.southernfm.com/vodafonelive

ohhh.....almost forgot. we can also win tickets to see him live too!(dont know venue yet)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yey!!! this is so exciting and its for the uk, again!! yesss lol u don't need to be on vodafone to win tickets do ya?

no you dont need to be on vodafone. they just ask questions and you text in answers. you can win handsets too.:biggrin2:

oh wow, what exactly do i go on cos i clicked on the link but i coulodn't find anything mentioning mika

they havent updated it from last week:wink2: wait for 09:00pm monday:thumb_yello:

Oh no, that's not fair!!!! :thumbdown:

Could somebody please record it? :wink2:

i cant. im.....errrr ..mechanically disadvantaged:boxed: . why dont we ask......... *thinks for a while*..babspanky. i am sure she'll be glad to do it if she has the time. or a UKer can download the podcast and put it somewhere accessible:wink2: (hopefully).

haha, the pink did the trick,

I am mentally disadvantaged, but I will have word with my mentor Sou, who will tell me how to do it! :naughty:

Yipee!:woot_jump::flowers2: knew id count on you two keep the..errr technical side of things running. :thumb_yello:

ooops sorry Tamika, just read it properly, it's between 9 and 10pm tomorrow, I will be at Shepherds Bush. If they do a podcast, I guess I can do it though?

ok. i guess we have to settle for the podcast. have a great night out then.