Happy Mother"s Day...

Suzy

To all the MOTHERs here!

We celebrate MOTHER's day today here in CANADA (and the USA and many other countries I'm sure).

So all you MFC members don't forget the other "M" person in your life (your MOM, not MIKA) and tell her you love her today!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, in Germany it's also mother's day today....gonna give my mum a call later on.....:wink2:

that's strange. it's almost everywhere in the world today then... I still believe we have a "special" day just for our country :bleh:

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Happy mother's day to all moms on the MFC.

I got a nice big slab of dark chocolate from my son.

What did you moms get?

Nel

South Africa

All you youngsters in the MFC - get your moms something nice. A chocolate or something is all it needs. The gesture counts!!

It's Mother's Day here in Holland, too.

I got my mum a nice handbag, but already gave it to her last week since she lives so far away...:thumbdown:

I miss you, mummy!!! :wink2:

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the forum!

...Mama, I love you.

From there, where you are now, I know you are not too far to hug me with your wonderful smile and protection.

You've always trusted in me.

And with your wings I know you're near me more than when you were without them, in a sad hospital bed...

...You'll be always my model and my hero...Happy mother's day.

:flowers2:

...Mama, I love you.

From there, where you are now, I know you are not too far to hug me with your wonderful smile and protection.

You've always trusted in me.

And with your wings I know you're near me more than when you were without them, in a sad hospital bed...

...You'll be always my model and my hero...Happy mother's day.

aww esperia75, im so sorry..... i wish you and her the most beautiful mothers day..... *hugs*

I bet she is such a wonderful, loving, and amazing mother and i know she is very happy to have such a wonderful daughter...

i would give you a hug right now... but we're on the computer so that cant necessarily work.....

virtual Huge bear hug to you! xoxo lots of love <33333

• 11 months later...

Hey! Don't forget. For all of you living in these parts:

Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia*, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zimbabwe...

...it's Mother's Day tomorrow. :wink2:

When surveyed, the number one "present" that a mother wishes to receive, is to simply spend time enjoying the company of their children. :wub2:

*Lithuania and Latvia celebrate both Mother's Day in the first week of May, and Women's Day on the 8th of March. In these countries, they are separate celebrations.

Wikipedia

I haven't got a present yet and in one hour is mothers day:shocked:

what shall I do now?:shocked::shocked:

Mother's Day is tomorrow and I haven't gotten her anything... what should I do?! :shocked:

Shame, shame! Make her breakfast in bed, cook dinner, vacuum, scrub toilets, or give her a foot massage. :biggrin2: