Is it MIKA!!!!!

natie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So these versions finally made it into the MFC LOL

I can remember there was a discussion before wheter or not they should be uploaded as mp3 because Mika might not approve of that...

i still dont think they should be. they're hidden tracks for a reason, after all.

These are all the demo-outtakes. I think there was an agreement on MFC that these weren't going to be posted on this site because they were somehow posted on the internet without Mika's knowledge...(and then people can get access to make them into youtube vids.)

These are all the demo-outtakes. I think there was an agreement on MFC that these weren't going to be posted on this site because they were somehow posted on the internet without Mika's knowledge...(and then people can get access to make them into youtube vids.)

LOL and other people can grab the sound from the youtube vids -- a vicious circle....nontheless I love those versions, they sound fresh and authentic though.

why were they not allowed to be posted?

-is curious-

is it just because mika didnt know?

LOL and other people can grab the sound from the youtube vids -- a vicious circle....nontheless I love those versions, they sound fresh and authentic though.

oh i love them as well, i think they're fab, but I don't think they should be shared so openly.

oh i love them as well, i think they're fab, but I don't think they should be shared so openly.

Ok so let's just listen once, enjoy and then pretend that nothing ever happened :wink2: In Mika's words: 'I think we'll get away with that!' LOL