Do people make fun of you and call you OBSESSED lol?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww there's a cornucopia of love here, that's why I love to come on! *Huggles everyone*

i know eh? i totally agree with you!! we are not freaks, i think we are just kind of drowned by a wave of love....

:blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean! My friends and other people my age, in Norway are very judgemental when it comes to music. I mean, I used to listen to black metal, grunge, rock and stuff like that..well I still do, but now I'm totally obsessed with Mika and can't stop talking about him. I mean, I went all the way to Glasgow because of a concert. :roftl: But I'm having fun with it, and that's what's matters! :biggrin2:

today at track practice, i was by the discus circle and someone had their ipdo and i started to dance to gracey kelly, but i didnt realize that i was singing along and doing like the hand motions that mika does, it was really embarassing, and people told me i have problems and that im too obsessed

Oooh we had our school ball last night and I was in heaven because they played All About You by McFly and then Grace Kelly one after the other! :wub2:

The funny thing was, as soon as Grace Kelly came on, EVERYBODY immediately turned and looked at me lol!! (Possibly because I jumped up and screamed but hey...)

Then later on, right near the end I went to the DJ to ask if he had any more Mika songs (we weren't meant to give requests but never mind) and he was like "I only have Grace Kelly and I've already played it sorry". So we decided we may aswell go, but as we were just walking out the door when he put it on anyway!!! I grabbed my mate and RAN back into the hall lol (in a prom dress, I looked a right idiot)!!!! Was SO funny, we were the ONLY ones on the dancefloor cos most people had gone, doing Mika-style dance moves in the middle of the floor. Ended up being the last ones out!

People laughed and said I was obssessd/crazy but I don't care! :biggrin2:

People have been so booooring! They don't understand that MIKA in my life is epic... they look at me weird everytime I mention him... whatever... they don't get it... you all do :) MIKA has the best fans ever and we're such a support unit for one another. People don't understand us... they aren't meant to I guess... So what if we want to boycott reality and do it while listening to MIKA's tunes... What's it to them? HAve you guys ever fealt like you were talking about MIKA too much?

~ciao~

I LOVE MIKA!

i just got a mika bag nd i showed it off in school and a boy in my class asked my teacher could he moved cause i was always talkin about mika all the time i cant help im only 13 everybody knows me as that girl who`s obessed with mika nd who wants 2 marry him i cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

i just got a mika bag nd i showed it off in school and a boy in my class asked my teacher could he moved cause i was always talkin about mika all the time i cant help im only 13 everybody knows me as that girl who`s obessed with mika nd who wants 2 marry him i cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Wow u have a MIKA BAG?!?!?!?!

OMG where did u get it?!?! I want one lol!!!!! :biggrin2:

Guilty!! :insane:

I have become obsessed and my colleagues at work think it's hilarious. They have offered to bail me out if I get arrested, though...:naughty:

I'm probably a bit older than most on here, but the last time I was even close to being this obsessed in the past was with Bros in the 80s....oh the shame....However, I have got it soooo much worse this time!

He came along at a time in my life when I was feeling a bit fed up and just bimbling along and now I just have to think about his music, his smiley face and meeting him and I just can't help grinning - that can't be a bad thing, can it?

This forum's great - it's our own little Mika world :thumb_yello:

I'm a little bit obsessed :hypo:, my friends, my family and my workmates think it but don't care about that!!

I feel really happy when I come here and see all of you are the same so a lot of people thinking the same can't be wrong!!!

:roll1:

Oh, funny! I did that too... And I was always very vocal about how much I HATED myspace and how I'd never join it. But then I gave in and made one so I could receive news bulletins. So much for my protestations!

--Jack

Me too!! How funny are we? I'm a bit of a novice, so any advice would begratefully recieved. I think I have invited him to be a friend, but I'm not sure how the whole thing works...

mmm....no, not yet! LOL!!!! Although i am starting to worry myself as have thought of nobody but Mika since....ages ago...especially last week!!!

Oh dear, stinking of him all Thursday night after the 'meet' probably made me worse.......

I sound like i'm completely mad now! Or is it madly inlove? :naughty: LOL!

• 1 month later...

I need to live a normal life again. This is sooooo not like me! I hate it! I have never been starstruck by anyone in my life and I thought that if I just absorbed myself in all MIKA for a month or two that well...it would wane and go away (9 months now...yikes! that's long enough to make a baby!)

Aaahahhhhh - it's not working. He's just a man. So what - he's talented and good looking and shows intelligence and speaks well in interviews. But he's not perfect...I think I need another distraction. Just need to vent....here goes-

MIKA -GET OUTTA MY F****** HEAD!!!

Aahhh...Feel better already...

um...just to be clear, the, er, um "F" word I used earlier, well, it stands for um "Fantasy", yep - that's right -

"F-a-n-t-a-s-y" That fits, 7 letters.

ok? thank you...

um...just to be clear, the, er, um "F" word I used earlier, well, it stands for um "Fantasy", yep - that's right -

"F-a-n-t-a-s-y" That fits, 7 letters.

ok? thank you...

Oh, we all got that! :thumb_yello::roftl:

See, when I tell myself, "Oh, Mika is just a 23 year old guy who may be a celebrity, but otherwise is a normal young man, the same age as your cousin, who does normal people things and is just like the guy next door..." that makes me love him more. :wub2: