The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

yeah! i was bron there - im now in england against my will, so i empathize! you dont like wellington?

I live a bit out of Wellington actually, and the nearest mall is only one story and has lots of stores for the older, less caring about fashion generation but nothing for a bored 13 year old......

The people here, for the most part, are dreadfully unkind and nosey and they don't understand what I'm trying to say.

They're all like "What does that mean? Speak English woman!"

And if not that, it's "Hey Khayla, are you going out with him?"

"No"

"Oh well you should"

Sorry for ranting, I do that a lot.

You're in England against your own will?

Why?

Wanna swap??? :D

I live a bit out of Wellington actually, and the nearest mall is only one story and has lots of stores for the older, less caring about fashion generation but nothing for a bored 13 year old......

The people here, for the most part, are dreadfully unkind and nosey and they don't understand what I'm trying to say.

"No"

"Oh well you should"

Why?

Dont complain, there are worst places in NZ...say.........Palmerston North! someone once said "if you want to commit suicide but lack the courage a trip to palmerston north will do the trick" seriously, SO boring!

Aha, but being in Pram, I may as well be falling asleep in Mika's arms!

What's the point in waking up?

I may as well lie there for the rest of my life, it's not like I'm going to need to move once I'm down and all......................

*Imagins falling asleep in Mika's arms*

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok well I was reading this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=922356#post922356

and It got me thinking, maybe it would be a good idea to use this Idea, so that we know who each other are, and everyone that is from the MFC when mika comes here!

the idea is that we make little cards with MIKA fan club and your username and put it on a lanyard ID pouch like this one

plastic_id_card.jpg

Ive been playing around in paint and my idea is like this:

1.mfcrosinakiwivz7.jpg

OR

2.idpw6.png

Ive checked it out in town and the lanyards And pouches are only $2 each

a total of $4

So what do ya'll think? Suggestions? I was thinking glow hearts but I cant find one place which sells them!

for some of us, who may or may not be dressing up, we may miss a few people, and that would be sad, anyway, I was thinking glow hearts like the australians, but I cant even locate one here!

at least we will know everyone from the mfc who is there is wearing a badge thing, and who knows, mika may love it if he knows EXACTLY who you on the fanclub if you plan to meet him....

Oh well Im planning on wearing it and you guys can choose to or not, just say here if you are going to use the idea or not,

AND if not please tell us how you plan for us to notice you out of the rest of the crowd?

I would love for every single one of us (small group I know) to meet up, I have no Mika fans at my town and It would be awsome to put a real face to a person you have been conversating (my new word) with on the forum all this year!

for some of us, who may or may not be dressing up, we may miss a few people, and that would be sad, anyway, I was thinking glow hearts like the australians, but I cant even locate one here!

at least we will know everyone from the mfc who is there is wearing a badge thing, and who knows, mika may love it if he knows EXACTLY who you on the fanclub if you plan to meet him....

Oh well Im planning on wearing it and you guys can choose to or not, just say here if you are going to use the idea or not,

AND if not please tell us how you plan for us to notice you out of the rest of the crowd?

I would love for every single one of us (small group I know) to meet up, I have no Mika fans at my town and It would be awsome to put a real face to a person you have been conversating (my new word) with on the forum all this year!

I'm with you :)

But I can't wear beige if not everyone else is wearing it...

I might wear a pair of rainbow kneehighs or a Cancan costume.

Either way....

Hey, we should have our own colour.

Like, the ozy's have RED hearts... So we have like... pink hats or green facepaint or something.

Or not, whatever :)

I'm with you :)

But I can't wear beige if not everyone else is wearing it...

I might wear a pair of rainbow kneehighs or a Cancan costume.

Either way....

Hey, we should have our own colour.

Like, the ozy's have RED hearts... So we have like... pink hats or green facepaint or something.

Or not, whatever :)

our own colour...hmm thats an idea, im not sure about green face paint, that will never work, and may just wipe off on everything after a while, but yeah, colours,

we could always wear our area colours? *bwhahahahaha JK

someone should go dressed up as a kiwi, *not me! no way*

where can we get pink hats from?

also It cant be something coincidental because we don't want to mistake a stranger for an MFCer just because they wore a pink hat etc :roftl:

"hey are you from the mfc"

"WTF?:boxed: "

"oh sorry, erm never mind :blink: "

HEYY!! elanorelle! :biggrin2: good how are you?

getting revved for Feb 14th and Feb 15th! this saturday is the purchase of ze tickets day! Its so cool that Vancouver is his last North American Concert!

I have a feeling its going to be massive! and fun! and I must see if I can invite him to a party aftwards..hmmmmmm think of how to scheme this....maybe he would be staying at the same hotel as me! NOT..well that would be funny if he did. Bumping into him in the elevator!! :naughty: :naughty:

"No"

"Oh well you should"

Why?

you know of Upper Hutt right? My friend David lives there:)

getting revved for Feb 14th and Feb 15th! this saturday is the purchase of ze tickets day! Its so cool that Vancouver is his last North American Concert!

I have a feeling its going to be massive! and fun! and I must see if I can invite him to a party aftwards..hmmmmmm think of how to scheme this....maybe he would be staying at the same hotel as me! NOT..well that would be funny if he did. Bumping into him in the elevator!! :naughty: :naughty:

Ohh Imagine, meeting mika in an elevator, or even waiting in line for your key with him standing beside you! :wub2:

you know of Upper Hutt right? My friend David lives there:)

my family live in and around wellington! well most of my mothers family anyway!

our own colour...hmm thats an idea, im not sure about green face paint, that will never work, and may just wipe off on everything after a while, but yeah, colours,

we could always wear our area colours? *bwhahahahaha JK

someone should go dressed up as a kiwi, *not me! no way*

where can we get pink hats from?

also It cant be something coincidental because we don't want to mistake a stranger for an MFCer just because they wore a pink hat etc :roftl:

"hey are you from the mfc"

"WTF?:boxed: "

"oh sorry, erm never mind :blink: "

I know green face paint won't work, it was just an example :)

I think you gan get pink hats from $2 shops... and The Ware Whare and yeah...

Well I guess you've got a point there. Anyone could wear a pink hat.

maybe something like black hats with something pink ON them.

eg a feather, a satin strip...

No that's dumb, how about pink wristbands with our usernames on them?

idk :/

Ohh Imagine, meeting mika in an elevator, or even waiting in line for your key with him standing beside you! :wub2:

my family live in and around wellington! well most of my mothers family anyway!

Hah, lol, you guys all know of the Kapiti coast don't you?

Well I live there :D in Paraparaumu :D

I'm thinking about doing some work at one of the (many) resthomes.

Singing and offering my odd looks for a good purpose and all that sort of carry on.

What do you guys think?

we could wear plastic hardhats with the MFC logo on the flat serface at the front, That was my idea....A little too obvious?

Hah, lol, you guys all know of the Kapiti coast don't you?

Well I live there :D in Paraparaumu :D

I'm thinking about doing some work at one of the (many) resthomes.

Singing and offering my odd looks for a good purpose and all that sort of carry on.

What do you guys think?

wow you live in pram? Thats cool! my auntie uncle and cousins live there! they own the Kena Kena Resthome.

The best thing about paraparaumu is the beach, its so close, I have a great photo of myself feeding the gulls fish and chips, they fly at you its quite cool...but equally as frightening! I now find out that the gulls are suffering from culture of fast food. :S

many memories for me in paraparaumu, weird since its one of the few places i havent lived!

It was the place where our school bus stopped on the way back from what was the worst fieldtrip ever! and not being served at McDonalds and finally getting my sunday in time to get back on the bus and watch it melt!

I also remember my cousins funeral, and...I guess you could call it a wake only my grandma and my cousin being locked in a room at the resthome by a senile old woman,

ahh good times good times. see Paraparaumu isnt actually that boring! :wink2:

as for the whole singing thing I think that would be great, they would really love that!

we could wear plastic hardhats with the MFC logo on the flat serface at the front, That was my idea....A little too obvious?

wow you live in pram? Thats cool! my auntie uncle and cousins live there! they own the Kena Kena Resthome.

The best thing about paraparaumu is the beach, its so close, I have a great photo of myself feeding the gulls fish and chips, they fly at you its quite cool...but equally as frightening! I now find out that the gulls are suffering from culture of fast food. :S

many memories for me in paraparaumu, weird since its one of the few places i havent lived!

It was the place where our school bus stopped on the way back from what was the worst fieldtrip ever! and not being served at McDonalds and finally getting my sunday in time to get back on the bus and watch it melt!

I also remember my cousins funeral, and...I guess you could call it a wake only my grandma and my cousin being locked in a room at the resthome by a senile old woman,

ahh good times good times. see Paraparaumu isnt actually that boring! :wink2:

as for the whole singing thing I think that would be great, they would really love that!

Yeah, idk about the hard hats.

It could be done though ;)

D'ya think so?

I'm weighing it up.

Maybe I'll go and see your friends at Kena Kena :D

Yeah but the people are crueler at school here than they ever were in Auckland.

They all know everyone and no-one likes Mika :(

Anyway, I'm going to bed.

I have prizegiving tomorow and I'm getting awards for both parts but as I've said before: I have not a clue as to what I could've done to deserve them :)

Goodnight ;)

Mika should come to Wellington to see this picture183kt5.jpg

I dont know why It just made me think of mika?

anyway, I was in wellington and snapped random stuff that I thought was cool, Now I used up 4 films on nothing in particular!

wellington area looks so cool!

picture189bj7.jpg

I took all these photos, although low quality because I took a digital photo of a film photo so it looks bad! *doesnt have a scanner*

ok yeah this post had no real point in the end their did it....i could call it totally random thread due to temporary insanity! or I could come up with a point to this post

What? ^^

That was confusing :/

:blink:

I started posting something with some really cool idea, then I forgot it! so the post had no real point really! except for the fact I saw that "hope" thing at the bus termanal in wellington and thought of mika! yep I know, Random :roftl: