The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Hey gurlies i hvent been on here in a long time well i have but no replyed back sory i have been sick(az u no) and been busy doing my WORK ON MIKA

6 moths off school i like the sound of that :naughty: schools not that bad when ur studing MIKA

right...im off to bed now nyte nyte xx

for sure his ass aint a mika but!

but I must be attracted to mika type guys!! this only proves it!!!

EVERMORE still rock!!

im going to see them live in 6 days!

i really want to know has mika already done promo in new zealand without me noticing or did the radio station simply borrow from australian radio station??

the reason im asking this is

was listning to the radio, and on more fm there was those Hi im ...... whatever person whos song is going to play, it says "MY NAME IS MIKA!!!"

I was like wtf when did he do that???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys, well this was just going to be a bump message maybe I will shair this with you......................

I introduce...................MIKATIKI

dfghjti3.jpg

WHAT do you guys think? is it reasonably mikaish?!?

Hello cousins from across the Tasman!

Guess what? "Across The Great Divide" (Powderfinger and Silverchair's joint tour to promote reconciliation between the general Australian community and Indigenous Australians, to celebrate the 40 year anniversary of equal rights for Indigenous Australians and to increase awareness of Reconciliation Australia's efforts to reduce the 17 year gap in life expectancy between the average Australian life span and that of Indigenous Australians) will be going to New Zealand as well! How awesome!

hey guys, well this was just going to be a bump message maybe I will shair this with you......................

I introduce...................MIKATIKI

dfghjti3.jpg

WHAT do you guys think? is it reasonably mikaish?!?

That is so cute! :original:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for that Sivan, thats so cute, and if i remember it was feitured on the news a while ago!

whats funny it looks alot like the soft toy kiwi i gave mika!!

dont know if anyone posted this here but this could be your video...

its the cutest thing :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok people someone just gave me a great idea! someone on here told me and i looked into this and in theory this should work

Lolliepop_girl you maybe could help by trying to get ZM to help support mika to come to new zealand

then apparently, we can go to our local venue and ask them to help get mika to do a show at their venue! And they arrange bookings with promoters/venues.

I was wondering, where all our new zealand mikaferns lived in new zealand, north island or south, because Im going to wellington next week and can talk to the people at the caketin about it! I was thinking the caketin because people from south island may not be able to make it to auckland, where usually the gigs are! anyway, what does everyone think of this idea ,and if we all pull together we may pull it off!!

Imagine this, MIKA IN NEW ZEALAND!

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello peeps! :biggrin2:

I'm moving to NZ in less than a month to work as an au pair in a family in Auckland. I'll be staying for almost a year. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi and introduce myself. *waves* :D

I haven't been able to see Mika live yet (he cancelled the festival I was going to) and he better get his butt over to NZ..! :sneaky2::bleh: